Oro's Ceaseless Discharger (Spectral Throw + Cast on Crit Discharge)

any updates?
Please, update the tree :C
From what i have heard from streamers and such, this build is pretty much 100% useless now due to coc nerf, could be wrong.

Some update would be nice though from the OP
There's always kind of resoultion for nerf's ;p We just need to put more Crtit chance items, we will maybe got from 1 to 3 disch. less than before but maybe tree will solve the problem in survivality or something. Still don't know how to rebuild the tree that should be similiar to the previous one
A few thoughts: Looking at the tree, it appears the + crit chance clusters are spread so far out it's now very difficult to get high crit chance.

And can someone explain the 'nerf' to COC, what happened exactly?

DISCHARGE is an amazing ability and I'm not giving up on a build for it, really trying to make a build work. It's difficult. Truly wish the OP would come back and update this build with a vengeance for 1.2... dying for it!
UP A NEW TREE BUILD?? plx man! >.<
Ill try build a new tree, you guys may not like it but given the new meta it should work well! Let me know if your opinions and whether or not this would be a good idea :)
Topic starter, update passive skill three please, its dont show (:
for the people who want an update, I've already played this build when it was opieOP (1.2 only ...bb disemboweling)

here's a possible tree, planned to be used with ST or cyclone as a trigger (@lvl 98)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YHHghnCLENfA5IEQ8RlhOeFLAVuBzcJpUo-ioLLOEyCTLRNZI2PTpYOuE7KDwFP_xBh0VHRZ1GcUcGSVFLV0wtTeNQMFNSVUtVxlfJXfJgQ2HiYqxjQ2xGbIxuPW-ecFJwVnDVcmx3B3gNfeN-M36vf8aCHoLHgwmD24cTidOMC4w2jRmQG5MnlS6WMpoTmuCcpJ2qn9-io6SRplepbqxmrJi0DLXytz631riTuT65fMBmwOPB88hb2HbYvdlf2wvbXtvU3YzgEuOE6Gbquuvu7LDvfPDV8bPyRfLh8-r56P4K_o8=
11211 never forgetti
"
Xila_Xila wrote:
for the people who want an update, I've already played this build when it was opieOP (1.2 only ...bb disemboweling)

here's a possible tree, planned to be used with ST or cyclone as a trigger (@lvl 98)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YHHghnCLENfA5IEQ8RlhOeFLAVuBzcJpUo-ioLLOEyCTLRNZI2PTpYOuE7KDwFP_xBh0VHRZ1GcUcGSVFLV0wtTeNQMFNSVUtVxlfJXfJgQ2HiYqxjQ2xGbIxuPW-ecFJwVnDVcmx3B3gNfeN-M36vf8aCHoLHgwmD24cTidOMC4w2jRmQG5MnlS6WMpoTmuCcpJ2qn9-io6SRplepbqxmrJi0DLXytz631riTuT65fMBmwOPB88hb2HbYvdlf2wvbXtvU3YzgEuOE6Gbquuvu7LDvfPDV8bPyRfLh8-r56P4K_o8=
I didn't played for long time, tried this on 1.3.1h version looks like working the same like I left it. Works with spectral throw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info