Oro's Ceaseless Discharger (Spectral Throw + Cast on Crit Discharge)

"
muzzol wrote:
"
Maverick1st wrote:
took me about 400 jewellers and 10 chromes to get this

I think we're talking about different things here. you need 3 linked green for ST - GMP - CoCS plus at least one for discharge. your current setup can't be used for discharge.

AFAIK it does not matter where the 3 green sockets are located on the volls protector.
Once it is 6l they are connected and that is what counts.
Currently i'm playing with a 4l and have my discharge "outsourced" to my shoes :D.

And since this build is still great, even with only a 4l i plan on not finishing using fusings until i get my 6l.
ok, so I saved 100 chroms and OF COURSE just took me 3 to get this:

i want a word with RNG :P
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
One NOOB question.

On post #1 is a image of Discharger showing the AVG. Damage on the upper-right zone.

How the hell can I see that info? My discarger don´t show any dps.

Thanks!
"
goyetus wrote:
One NOOB question.

On post #1 is a image of Discharger showing the AVG. Damage on the upper-right zone.

when you're in town or if you don't have any charges, tooltip of discharg only shows mana cost.

when you get some charges you see average damage. try it on an easy zone like ledge.
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
muzzol wrote:
"
goyetus wrote:
One NOOB question.

when you're in town or if you don't have any charges, tooltip of discharg only shows mana cost.

when you get some charges you see average damage. try it on an easy zone like ledge.

Thanks!!!! I was getting crazy :/, hahahaha.
for the ones who have a vaal´s with 6 sockets.....

Im wondering what can give more procs in the build.

Im currently at 2.1 attacks per second with a dagger, without the faster attacks gem.

What do you think about using Double strike + faster attacks in the place of GMP + ET ?
With DS + FA (level 1), im going from 0 power charges to 5 in less of a second.

I also don´t know if Cyclone can proc faster, but the DS + FA , think is a monster for triggering discharge.

Someone can test it?

(before you say it, I know that this will change the build cause you need to stay always near the monsters to get proc, but Im thinking too in Slamp and other gems to do a faster version for farming, something like a "bomb runner" )

will it work?

Thanks!
Last edited by goyetus on Dec 11, 2013, 12:01:53 AM
I was interesting in trying out your build. My main concern is, is this build still 1.0.3 patch viable and does there need to be any adjustments made to the build/passive tree/gems etc?
"
incognito626 wrote:
I was interesting in trying out your build. My main concern is, is this build still 1.0.3 patch viable and does there need to be any adjustments made to the build/passive tree/gems etc?

Yep, it's up to date!
Oh btw. Oro: If that new unique 2h sword is your contribution -> gratz on having "your own" unique :)
Hello guys.

I did not read any guide on that topic, i just tried to do some fun build around new trigger gems. I play very squishy shadow, with dual daggers, volls and blood dance.

So the survavibility sucks, but the damage output is crazy high.

I have a question - how it comes, that lightening thorns is not a problem? It's a no-go for me on cruel Ebony Barracks.

Is it better to remain HP based, or would i be able to get enough ES even without ES armour, shoes and shield?

I know i am going to die often, but i am fond of high risk - high reward gameplay, so it's not an issue for me.

TY for replies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info