[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Aww yeah! Getting stoked!
Last edited by thaaad on Mar 5, 2014, 2:28:39 PM
pohx, your skill trees is messed up, can you update you link?
"
tempoltone wrote:

Look at the top of his post for the Shadow version for 1.1
"
TeaAddict wrote:
"
tempoltone wrote:

Thats the one doing the mess. Like you can only see the middle of the skilltree because the forum scales down the picture size.

Anyway its not much different from before - shadow starting area looks alot better!
How grand that they also increased the damage of Blaze, Freeze, Shock nodes - they might even be worth picking up in addition to Blaze.

One thing you can also do is to travel to the witch area since a few of these nodes got a decent increase too!

I played this build on domination, even though the build might be hardcore oriented I must say it does really well. Traps is such a great way to scale spelldamage and on top you dont have to deal with reflect.
I got my hands on a "The taming" - great for tripple ele trapping!
So I'm a little confused, will this ring still spawn in the new leagues?
Since I noticed in the patch notes that "two stone rings will drop in all leagues"

"
Harmster wrote:
"
TeaAddict wrote:
"
tempoltone wrote:

Thats the one doing the mess. Like you can only see the middle of the skilltree because the forum scales down the picture size.

Anyway its not much different from before - shadow starting area looks alot better!
How grand that they also increased the damage of Blaze, Freeze, Shock nodes - they might even be worth picking up in addition to Blaze.

One thing you can also do is to travel to the witch area since a few of these nodes got a decent increase too!

I played this build on domination, even though the build might be hardcore oriented I must say it does really well. Traps is such a great way to scale spelldamage and on top you dont have to deal with reflect.
I got my hands on a "The taming" - great for tripple ele trapping!
So I'm a little confused, will this ring still spawn in the new leagues?
Since I noticed in the patch notes that "two stone rings will drop in all leagues"

About the picture: open it in another page by right clicking on it.

The Taming should be "craftable" with the vendor recipe using the 3 unique rings.
i see the converted skill tree for shadow, thanks for that. Is it possible to tweak your initial guide and skill tree progression for the shadow now? I know that the crit vs non crit gear and discussion would likely be the same, but not sure how the skill tree would progress depending on what direction we are going regarding crit.
"
Thundamonky wrote:
i see the converted skill tree for shadow, thanks for that. Is it possible to tweak your initial guide and skill tree progression for the shadow now? I know that the crit vs non crit gear and discussion would likely be the same, but not sure how the skill tree would progress depending on what direction we are going regarding crit.

i'm honestly not too sure if i'll get around to doing it since i'm not sure i'll be coming back to PoE but i'll see what I can work on. I can't promise anything though

Edit: a progression wouldn't be too hard actually, I was over thinking it lol
Last edited by Pohx on Mar 7, 2014, 11:03:00 PM
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Thundamonky wrote:

i'm honestly not too sure if i'll get around to doing it since i'm not sure i'll be coming back to PoE but i'll see what I can work on. I can't promise anything though

That's awesome, thanks a lot. I look forward to seeing your progression on this too. I have one too and know the first 15-20 levels are straightforward but beyond that I'm not sure what nodes are added on as we go. Only thing I noticed from your build is you're missing dex nodes until later. I'm level 17 at the moment and I'm only able to level my gems from the dex I have on gear. Either way, I really appreciate the time you'll take on the skill tree progress stuff. Cheers
STEAM: richfields
POE IGN: Siennamonster

"
Pohx wrote:
"
Thundamonky wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that you may be departing us - for the rest of us sticking around, do you think this is Trappers are still viable post 1.1.0? I'm currently level 40 on Invasion and followed you non-Crit build on Nemesis and was extremely fun (ended up 90 before reeeep) - however with the transition to Shadow, I do feel that my damage/mana regen/life has taken a hit (due to obvious Scion nerfs).

I'd be interested to see what you think/feedback as I'd rather stop now then getting to end-game and being awful haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info