[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Thundamonky wrote:
i see the converted skill tree for shadow, thanks for that. Is it possible to tweak your initial guide and skill tree progression for the shadow now? I know that the crit vs non crit gear and discussion would likely be the same, but not sure how the skill tree would progress depending on what direction we are going regarding crit.

i'm honestly not too sure if i'll get around to doing it since i'm not sure i'll be coming back to PoE but i'll see what I can work on. I can't promise anything though

Edit: a progression wouldn't be too hard actually, I was over thinking it lol

I'm sorry to hear that you may be departing us - for the rest of us sticking around, do you think this is Trappers are still viable post 1.1.0? I'm currently level 40 on Invasion and followed you non-Crit build on Nemesis and was extremely fun (ended up 90 before reeeep) - however with the transition to Shadow, I do feel that my damage/mana regen/life has taken a hit (due to obvious Scion nerfs).

I'd be interested to see what you think/feedback as I'd rather stop now then getting to end-game and being awful haha.

trappers damage was mega buffed with this patch, you lose some mana & life regen which shouldn't be too hard to get back
"
Pohx wrote:

trappers damage was mega buffed with this patch, you lose some mana & life regen which shouldn't be too hard to get back

Exactly, it makes the gear a bit more specific and harder to get, but it should work out in the end.
Whats really nice this patch pohx is maligaro´s gloves or Doedre's corrupted with +1 to gem levels. Either used with a trap or empower/enhance/arctic armour/crit weakness. Mega damage!
adds lots of levels to the gems.
Hey POHX,
im using your build with my witch and changed some nodes due to the new patch. do i have your permission (and nelo's) to make a new thread in the witch forums?
"
Hyron wrote:
Hey POHX,
im using your build with my witch and changed some nodes due to the new patch. do i have your permission (and nelo's) to make a new thread in the witch forums?

as long as you say where it's credited from I don't mind
Hey I've been using this build is Ambush, and everythings working great. However, I was wondering if I should be going by the crit build and its gems + gearing, or the non crit build and its gems + gearing?
"
tgillespie wrote:
Hey I've been using this build is Ambush, and everythings working great. However, I was wondering if I should be going by the crit build and its gems + gearing, or the non crit build and its gems + gearing?

I believe that's your choice, just read up on the guide to see the pros and cons of both
"
Pohx wrote:

Yeah thats what I'm noticing with the lack of regen - but as you said, can be easily replaced with gear. What I've noticed is with your Shadow 1.1.0 template is that it obviously has alot of crit nodes, I'm currently skipping the 'off nodes' in favour of Life/Mana/Trap Damage nodes for the meantime as I assume getting crit without end-game/gems is useless this early?

Looking forward to your revised feedback/guide :).
So does the shadow start give a more optimal build than scion start now?
"
Phalm wrote:
So does the shadow start give a more optimal build than scion start now?

It seems like it does now yes, with the spell power/ele damage/fire damage then trap sequence its pretty solid
Hey guys, have you seen Vaal Fireball/Spark? They're OP as a trap. So far, i'm using vaal fireball to kill bosses, although i'm not sure if I should still link it with GMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info