[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

What I use on my 81 trapper on HC is

Shock Nova(20%Q) with Elemental Prolif, Trap, Multitrap.
Ice Nova (Trapper Boots), Elemental Prolif, Multitrap, Cold Pen
Fire Trap, Elemental Prolif, Chance to Ignite, Inc Burning Damage.

The build uses EE, MoM and EB, very tanking with Cast on Damage Taken (lvl1) linked with enduring cry and decoy totem, Cast on Damage Taken (lvl7) with Immortal Call and Molten Shell.

"
SpyChicken wrote:
Was watchin your stream abit last night were i asked about cold snap + trap, as i am mostly unable to play during the weeks, perhaps you culd try it n see how well it goes.

was thinking something like:
cold snap + increased aoe + elem prolif + cold pen (if in the boots, trap otherwise)

Currently using 9% Cold Snap, low level Ele Prolif with trap support gem, so basically a 3 link and it's absolutely retarded. I can literally perma freeze any pack of mobs, along with yellows as long as I can hit them hard enough lol. It's definitely going to go into my rotation and i'll update the guide as well.
I'll also be adding in EK Trap for single target, and updating the skill tree with other routes i've tanken
Pohx, I like your energy.
You sound fun to play with.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
Pohx, I like your energy.
You sound fun to play with.

Thank you so much man! It really does mean alot.

-Currently updating new skill trees,
Dominus Solo is now highlighted to my Twitch.tv, you can find the link at the start of the guide!
I actually clicked this primarily because I'm running a trapper myself. I find that using Spectral Throw mines is pretty fun. I also use the Prism Guardian so that I can reserve 45% of my HP into 3 additional aura's, which really helps with both survivability and with damage.

What would be your perfect setup for this build if you could get it together? I'd love to say we'll see each other ingame but I prefer Domination league myself. I did however find it epic how much you just shrugged that death off, it's better than I was able to treat hardcore :P
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
Just a bump for a nice guy
"
I actually clicked this primarily because I'm running a trapper myself. I find that using Spectral Throw mines is pretty fun. I also use the Prism Guardian so that I can reserve 45% of my HP into 3 additional aura's, which really helps with both survivability and with damage.

What would be your perfect setup for this build if you could get it together? I'd love to say we'll see each other in game but I prefer Domination league myself. I did however find it epic how much you just shrugged that death off, it's better than I was able to treat hardcore :P

I couldn't really say exactly what my 100% Ideal is with this build since i'm still leveling. I believe i'm currently 62? if you wanted though. you could hop on my stream and we can bounce ideas off each other. I'm always up for that

Currently i'm running so much crap I can't post it since i Have school soon lol. i'll update this again once I get back, so maybe 4 hours from now?
Glad you are back in the game !

As for the trap damage, physical is really the way to go ???

I'm asking because I use firetrap as much as I can when I lvl up my summoner witch and I find the DPS really great with only Elemental Dominion + 3x8% elemental damage !
I'm playing an evasion variant of the trapper build, and its working pretty great so far. I'm taking the acrobatics nodes heading down to the last trap node along the right side of the tree. Next step is to grab all the evasion and life nodes below the Scion starting area.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUGdwhnDkgRlhvgHNwelCQ8J6ktqDBxMHwyGDN4Nns6QkYrRnFHBkk7SVFLeE6bUUdTMVYtWm1bu2KsaHRvnm-8cFF3136wfyt_xoMJjX2Nv4_6kA2TJ5Sgnaqm56dcqn-quKw_rH-xkLMDtAy0o7TFt3W31sLswzrGospK1CPWitad2E3YVNpi21nb59xX3ajjhOc67BjuFfno

Going to give cold snap + elem prolif a try because of this guide.

Currently using -

EK + multitrap + added fire + trap
Fire trap + lightning trap + multitrap + added light dmg
Bear trap + Added cold dmg (need another added fire dmg)

EK trap even with multitrap does stupid dmg, i recommend giving it a try. Once i get a 5L or the boots I'll add prjectile speed so Its more aoe ish.
Build Updated, Please comment & Let me know what you guys think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info