[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

can you post a updated tree for new patch pls ? :)
Eusyris << guilde fr recrutement invasion whispez ing: SerjointxDX
"
ald4r1s wrote:
Scion is no longer valid trapper. Only shadow now.

The changes haven't been confirmed yet, you still can't be 100% Sure of that
Assuming that the passive tree changes are final, would it be better to switch to witch or shadow then next league?
"
thaaad wrote:
Assuming that the passive tree changes are final, would it be better to switch to witch or shadow then next league?

Definitely shadow
I will definitely be making a shadow, but I'm going to be taking some heavy influence from this build.

One question though as someone who doesn't have much experience with trap gems: What does linking Multiple Traps with Trap do? Don't they sort of cancel each out?
"
Holzmann wrote:
I will definitely be making a shadow, but I'm going to be taking some heavy influence from this build.

One question though as someone who doesn't have much experience with trap gems: What does linking Multiple Traps with Trap do? Don't they sort of cancel each out?

Trap takes a spell skill (lets say shock nova) and causes you to throw the spell in the form of a trap. When stepped on, it triggers the skill which it is linked to it. (similar to how fire trap and lighting trap work)

Having multiple trap linked with trap along with the skill you want to use will cause the skill be thrown as 3 traps instead of 1, but with less damage tied to each trap due to the reduced damage through multiple trap
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
Last edited by Pilboshab on Mar 5, 2014, 11:25:05 AM
Hey Phox, been following you for awhile and put together my own play style of a trapper through domination and got to level 92. Since the changes to the scion tree, I tried giving shadow a shot with the new skill tree and to see what you think.

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABS0OSBGWFSAY2xmGHNwelCFgJDwmlSepKaUqTSzpMhg1kjZ7OuE_J0CgQYdGK0ZxSTtJUUp9SshN404qTptTMVVLVi1abVuvW7td8mBLYqxnoGwWbXtuqm-eb7xwUXBScNV07XTxeu9-sH_Ggh6DCYPbhTKHdohCiPGMNo_6kyedY52jnaqeuaSxplenXKw_rEesf7MDtAy0OLSjtfK3Prd1wFHBxcM6ykrOcdVP1p3YVNsL2-fcV90N3nfjhOUZ5Y7rLOwY7hXxdvId8kX56Pv1_Ev8q_zF_gr-jw==

^^ hope the link works

What do you think of the layout? I know 110 skill points in a little unrealistic at the start, it's something to aim for later on. Most likely would drop the 7 points near mind over matter to make the build 103 points or could drop some of the 8% life nodes at the start of the shadow tree when higher level to be able to have diamond skin + life regen until the gear gets set up right. This is also assuming that the skill tree stays the same as what we think it will be

While the Passive skill point isn't 100% perfect for what I want and I'm winging right before I leave for work in 15 minutes, it follows roughly the same concept as the crit build. I'll most likely adjust it a little more when I get home :).

Obviously some points are going to adjusted to other spots while compensating for gear and while leveling, but curious what you think of the layout.
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
Last edited by Pilboshab on Mar 5, 2014, 11:43:19 AM
"
Pilboshab wrote:
"
Holzmann wrote:

Trap takes a spell skill (lets say shock nova) and causes you to throw the spell in the form of a trap. When stepped on, it triggers the skill which it is linked to it. (similar to how fire trap and lighting trap work)

Having multiple trap linked with trap along with the skill you want to use will cause the skill be thrown as 3 traps instead of 1, but with less damage tied to each trap due to the reduced damage through multiple trap

Ah, of course. Multiple Traps has to be used with Trap to get the same effect with a non-trap skill that you'd get when using Multiple Traps with Fire Trap, for example. For some reason I didn't even think of that, but it makes perfect sense. Thanks for the explanation.
Last edited by Holzmann on Mar 5, 2014, 11:34:35 AM
Live Stream Is Starting Now For The New League! Feel Free to Ask Any TRAPPER QUESTIONS!

Twitch.tv/Pohx
Last edited by Pohx on Mar 5, 2014, 11:50:19 AM
he ok, but can't write on twitch atm ?
Eusyris << guilde fr recrutement invasion whispez ing: SerjointxDX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info