[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

what about Divinarius ?
Nice video !
Thanks for the insight on the trapper in late game.
Would be great to see a video on
Comparison between crit and non crit in detail like
survivability,damage etc and why is it worth doing so(switching to crit) and your personal thoughts on it.

Also, maybe COMPARISON video on the speed/damage of killing bosse (Merciless Dominus)etc
between crit and non crit trapper.

Lastly, is it possible or why not that I start off with your NON-Crit trapper set of skill gems and just play on with EK instead of spec throw but still adding according to your crit trapper skill tree. (thoughts after reading your "Leveling Section" before you went on to switch to crit trapper)

Great guide there btw, thanks for taking your time to read my post.
Last edited by ATCKAY on Dec 9, 2013, 8:46:43 AM
"
dro_13 wrote:
what about Divinarius ?

Divinarius isn't bad. However, it adds no crit damage or mana regen
"
Pohx wrote:
"
dro_13 wrote:
what about Divinarius ?

Hi Pohx, sorry before about my stupid question, probably upset you abit..

Anyway I've recently gotten really lucky with loot in maps and obtained currency enough to start transition into a crit trapper, I've areadly bought a super good Carcass Jack~

I've understood it's two items remaining apart from nodes from the talent tree to obtain crit, Amulet and Dagger, I'm asking you, What stats should I search for on POE searcher while looking for a really good one for a crit trapper, I'm not entierely sure about how the 4 crits stats works entirely in this game yet.

Theres also the amulet, I'd love if you could post what stats I should be looking for these items slots, I've looked on your gear, but since I'm not fully sure on whats the best combination possible, also i understand that you had to look what for what you could obtain on your league so since we play on different lageues the supply of the right combination of stats on one item might not have been possible right when you looked for upgrades.

I saw your latest video too and Loved it gave alot of insight I needed to continue as a trapper and become better myself at what I'm doing, I don't know if this needs to be added to my question about the gear, But I'd like to just destroy stuff when I throw traps, but like you said in your video crit works in different ways, it both adds damage and utility to the variation of traps that we're using, coldsnap gets more freeze, bear trap snare from critts and so on....

Wall on text really sorry, but wanted to best insight I could get to buy the right and best possible gear when I'm transitioning into a crittrapper.

I have to say to, I really love how active you are on the forums here for your own guide and how you wanna keep updating it, I'd like to thank you for that!!

"
Pjey wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
dro_13 wrote:
what about Divinarius ?

Hi Pohx, sorry before about my stupid question, probably upset you abit..

Anyway I've recently gotten really lucky with loot in maps and obtained currency enough to start transition into a crit trapper, I've areadly bought a super good Carcass Jack~

I've understood it's two items remaining apart from nodes from the talent tree to obtain crit, Amulet and Dagger, I'm asking you, What stats should I search for on POE searcher while looking for a really good one for a crit trapper, I'm not entierely sure about how the 4 crits stats works entirely in this game yet.

Theres also the amulet, I'd love if you could post what stats I should be looking for these items slots, I've looked on your gear, but since I'm not fully sure on whats the best combination possible, also i understand that you had to look what for what you could obtain on your league so since we play on different lageues the supply of the right combination of stats on one item might not have been possible right when you looked for upgrades.

I saw your latest video too and Loved it gave alot of insight I needed to continue as a trapper and become better myself at what I'm doing, I don't know if this needs to be added to my question about the gear, But I'd like to just destroy stuff when I throw traps, but like you said in your video crit works in different ways, it both adds damage and utility to the variation of traps that we're using, coldsnap gets more freeze, bear trap snare from critts and so on....

Wall on text really sorry, but wanted to best insight I could get to buy the right and best possible gear when I'm transitioning into a crittrapper.

I have to say to, I really love how active you are on the forums here for your own guide and how you wanna keep updating it, I'd like to thank you for that!!

If anything i'm the one who's in the wrong for not explaining my reasonings for picking up lightning,

On an ammy you have 4 Primary stats, In order of importance To Me, They follow as.

Note that Mana regen/life will be swapped as importance depending on if you can sustain your Artic Armor.

My current ammy

Crit Damage
Life
Mana Regen
Crit Chance

As for weapons it's a bit tricky here. Your goal is a HIGH crit chance (Spell 60-100) With a decent Crit Damage ( 30 is Near cap if not cap ). Additional stats that you would want if possible, Mana regen, + To Cold or Lightning Gems & INT, i'm not sure how many prefix/suffixes i've stated but those are optimal stats on a weapon.
Make sure to take note that the base of a dagger is " Global Crit " which works for bear trap

Gear:
Spoiler

So I followed your non-crit based build and am 64 currently, but the damage just honestly feels underwhelming. Not sure what I've done wrong unless carcass jack truly is necessary. It has to be the curses right? I've really just been rolling with the enfeeble.

On another note this is my first character that I've been able to support arctic armor on and it's fucking fantastic. I certainly want to find more ways to use this in the future.
Last edited by FILM on Dec 9, 2013, 7:31:46 PM
You're doing everything fine aside from the curse as you said, if you feel you would like more damage. start using ele weakness, it'll ramp up your cold damage + fire damage, or you could take it to the next step and use Flammability.

Also take note your traps are only level 15, Traps NEED To have levels for the damage to increase, just watch your damage jump from Level 15-16-17 and you should be fine >:D

Hey first question is that were should i keep the fire trap in the chest or the dagger. Also is there anything that i can change or add/buy that can help benefit me. I was thinking about getting a Rathpith sheild to increase damage a bit and getting spell block since i have none, plus I've started mapping im currently level 76.Also I see that you dont use multitrap w/ fire trap? the radius/ area is less now but the dmg is high, is worth it?

Thanks For taking your time to read this post mate
Last edited by Provisions on Dec 9, 2013, 7:59:32 PM
Don't know if this question was already asked/answered, but why do you pick up % increase lightning dmg and shock chance nodes? None of your skills are based off of lightning damage. Are you using lightning trap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info