[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Noose wrote:
Hey Pohx, I just read an interesting thing regarding your crit trap build. In the guide you recommended using Elemental Proliferation linked in Fire Trap, but I just found this: "The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated." from here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Proliferation
So does this mean you should not link Fire Trap with Elemental Proliferation, or is the information on the website wrong?

edit: did fast testing with it and it seems it does not work :/

You're not linking it for the burning ground, You're linking it for the 700% Multi on Your ignite
"
dro_13 wrote:
hey you do not need +2 additional trap to run crit build ?

Nope, you're better off running straight up critical/critical damage, i'm only using Lightning trap on multi trap so it's fine to manage with the -2
New youtube video on Trapper Synergy Going Up Shortly
Taking requests on new content/vids you guys would like to see, please just comment below!
^
Gj nice video. Iam running same build only without carcass jack. I use a 5l tri res 88 life chest.
Bayern des samma mia
You could/should do a video about your thoughts on crit/non crit builds.
Why you went there and your insight on the trappers in maps, in group.

Well done overall, keep up the good job on the traps.
Sounds like a great Idea, will get it up later tonight or tomorrow morning!
Should be updated with the new video
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info