<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
Kirielis wrote:
Oh cool. How did that happen, they saw the excessive numbers of ACErs and figured it was a good idea?

Deefa became a standover man... gave them an offer they couldn't refuse. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kirielis wrote:
Oh cool. How did that happen, they saw the excessive numbers of ACErs and figured it was a good idea?

lolSam I've known for a while and he wanted to join - he also wanted me to meet his two mates who wanted in. All three were in the same guild which only played HC League - the three of them are mainly interested in the HC 3MLs so they all wanted to join ACE.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
While many are off enjoying a break after long hours of POE grinding... we're still active and will remain so in the final days of Beyond, into the 1 week race and of course ramping up for the start of the new 3 Month Leagues.
Beyond has ended. Congratulations to the 28/88 ACE members that got at least one Challenge. A major salute to Ranggarn for getting the first 8/8 in the entire game. We had three place in the top 50 and nine in the top 1350. Breakdown follows:

Challenges (amount of members) - player name (top 50 rank)

8 (3) - Ranggarn (#1), Steelmage (#6), deefa (#44)
6 (1) - Jibbals
5 (5) - Batemizoor, Boonce, Kaysee, XaHyPuK, Yovu
4 (1) - Dalykas
3 (2) - Puke, Zarfunkel
2 (3) - BirdFlu, Dunnzo, Goulashia
1 (13) - Aeroaxe, Alodel, Antdood, CharanJaydemyr, kezz, kkiioezufe, Kirielis, BossRocket, lickingstone, MrShyPanda, ScreaminPanda, Shebull, WarGoat87

This data was grabbed from this post and the guild page - it’ll be published in the next newsletter.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Congratulations to Yovu for getting his Bringer, to MyShyPanda and Steelmage for acquiring a Rumi, all other 29 guildies who managed to get some points this past race season, with a special mention to AngusThunder, Batemizor, rehab4quiters and ReaVer_ for getting over the 100 point mark.

ACE Race Season 9 Ladder

This will be republished in the next newsletter.
Newsletter #22 has been published.
One Week HC Beyond/Rampage race started yesterday with many guildies returning to play in-game and in Mumble. Come and join us!
Newsletter #23 has been published.
The new "Intended Builds" document is now in the ACE Library for members to list their builds for the start of the Bloodlines 3ML. This has been hugely successful in the past allowing players to synergise together, allow for better sharing of skills/gear and to help members get the best possible start.
Newsletter #24 has been published containing lots of exciting stuff:

- new 1.3.0 content references and links.
- ACE Library links to assist players get started.
- unique item teasers.
- One Week Race wrap up.
- Guest Speaker event details
- ... and of course everyone's favourite, the latest "Know You Guildie" entry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info