<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Playing Bloodlines on the Australian Gateway and Guildless? Come join ACE! :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Let us know if you play through the STRAYA gateway and can shake-it like these guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Approaching mid-point of Bloodlines and ACE is still active with the current 3MHCL.

Drop us a line and apply if you wish to play with others on the Australian Gateway with Mumble VoIP.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
ACE has 41 of 88 members who have gained one Challenge or more with one achieving 8/8.

So if you're looking for an active Guild apply to ACE today!
New POE comic out today... plus Steampunk back attachments. :)

I hope some guildies/friends pick up the back attachment (any way they can)... as I have a cunning plan for a bit of fun to contribute to the POE Community Showcase thread.
ACE is full of helpful, knowledgeable and fun players that have definitely helped me improve in POE.

Well worth applying.
ACE Newsletter #26 has just been published to all our members.
Any AU players out there interested in PvP? Give us a shout out.
ACE is recruiting members for Bloodlines, PvP and Racing. Check the "New Members" spoiler in the first post if you're interested.
Just played some 6v6 CTF which was fun.

Looking to form some teams in ACE - let us know if you're interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info