<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Hey id like to join.

Currently playing nemesis and domination (not as much as nemesis)
got a high lvl standard for pvp too

Hi,

Took me a while to find this thread, playing the new Nemesis league and would love to play with fellow Auz/NZ based players.

IGN Poleth

I have added both the the names mentioned in the opening post so if I see one of you online before this is read ill send you a msg ingame.
IGN - Hybrid_Ghost
"
Hey id like to join. Currently playing nemesis and domination (not as much as nemesis)
got a high lvl standard for pvp too

Supply an in-game character name and I will contact you. Alternatively try to PM either 'deefa' (myself) or 'Kaysee' in-game.

"
Ghost_Harvest wrote:
Took me a while to find this thread, playing the new Nemesis league and would love to play with fellow Auz/NZ based players.

IGN Poleth

I have added both the the names mentioned in the opening post so if I see one of you online before this is read ill send you a msg ingame.

Tried messaging your in-game name but you were not online. Try contacting us as stated above to join. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Great guild, join us fellow aussies!
Canadian here, hope you don't mind a bit of bacon on the barbeque.

G'day all,

You can use the "/whois" command to see who characters are and if they're online.

Here's an example:

Type this into chat: /whois Kaysee_Hodges
And it will show you this: Kaysee_Hodges is a level 20 Shadow in the Nemesis League who is not currently online.

Feel free to use the "/whois" command on the 3 characters I'm currently playing to check if I am online:

- Kaysee_Hodges (Nemesis)
- Kaysee_Solomon (Nemesis)
- Kaysee_Polec (Domination)

or look for deefa's main character:

- Haberman (Nemesis)

If we're online, shoot us through a PST about joining the guild and how you heard about us (we've listed our guild details in several places, so it is good to know where people have seen it).

We can then have a general chat about POE, your goals, our guild and whether we're a good match. If for some reason we're not a good match (ie for Standard only players) we can still help you find a suitable guild. :)

Alternatively, you can send us an in-game friend request. We might not accept the request straight away, but we can then starting chatting in-game.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Oct 29, 2013, 1:21:35 AM
"
PileOPhish wrote:
Canadian here, hope you don't mind a bit of bacon on the barbeque.

Not at all POP.

Bacon on the BBQ is fine... it is covering bacon in maple syrup that I can't get my head around. ;)

I struggle everytime I see Mrs Kaysee (Ontario born and bred) have a breakfast of Bacon & Eggs, Hash Browns and Pancakes... and then pours maple syrup over everything. Meanwhile, there's me separating my Bacon & Eggs (savoury) from my pancakes & syrup (sweet). :P

PS - the bacon is wayyyyyyyy better in Canada.
iwould like to join a aus guild
Hey guys, I play in the Domination league and would definitely be interested in joining this guild.

IGN - IAmActuallyAMan
"
Zarobeck wrote:
Hey guys, I play in the Domination league and would definitely be interested in joining this guild.

IGN - IAmActuallyAMan

Gday Zarobeck...

Thanks for registering interest in joining our guild mate. Aussie gamers FTW!

Our guild spots have filled quickly, and because we now pay for extra guild places, we have to be a bit more selective now about who we allocate those places to. Our process for this is to ensure our guild members have similar goals our guild.

EDITED COMMENT
*** Please refer to the updated OP ***

HISTORIC COMMENT
Spoiler

...primarily focuses on (Nemesis, Racing and PvP)... since your preference is to play Domination our guild wouldn't be the best match for you.

But that's cool, we can help you direct you to a suitable Domination focused AU guild. :)

The following AU guild have some good people in it and would suit your POE preferences:

Guild Name = Oceanic Exiles
Guild Leader IGN = SubReaver (or Subbie)
Guild Officer IGN = dklintz

Try contacting them in game, as they good people and will roll with you in Domination.
[/quote]

We have plenty of exciting guild activities lined up for the future, but for now just enjoy the game. :)

Cheers.
Last edited by Kaysee on Nov 11, 2013, 4:55:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info