<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles – a Path of Exile Guild - established 2013

• ACE is a hardcore guild, we only accept Hardcore (or SSF Hardcore) Challenge League players.
  • ACE is an Oceania only regional guild with players from Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
  • ACE’s Discord is the focal point of our guild which everyone must join.
  • A strong emphasis is placed on member engagement through voice-chat and messaging.
  • Sometimes we meet up IRL to eat, drink, discuss gaming and other interests.
  • We welcome players who seek a fun, social and organised community.

New Members

ACE now recruits anyone in Oceania playing hardcore.

Benefits of ACE membership

Benefits of ACE membership

• Play with the best Hardcore guild and leading Hardcore players on the Australia Gateway.
• We have a capable member base selectively screened from before we went public.
• Friendly and helpful people in voice-comms and guild chat.
• Being in a group environment to share highs and lows with.
• Make new friends to play Path of Exile and other titles.
• Despite our size members get to know each other due to our social focus.
• You won’t be just another member or number in ACE if you make an effort.
• Good trading, price checks and bro deals once you’re known.
• Currency trading with guildies at market rates.
• Guild Stash of 30 tabs with various items - including a RNGesus worship tab.
• Guild Trading tab for quick and easy 1-to-1 transactions.
• Guild rotations (Breachstones, Beachhead, Sulphite, etc.).
• Mapping with safe call outs over voice-comms.
• We're a highly organised guild with planned for contingencies so ACE will always be active.
• We occasionally publish an ACE Newsletter with our infamous Know Your Guildie section.
• Sometimes we hold special events, giveaway prizes and we used to have Guest Speakers.
• Yearly ACE Guild Melbourne Meetup over PAX Australia weekend.

What people have said about ACE

"
Chris wrote:
“I'm very impressed by the quality of that newsletter. Thanks much for sharing it!”

• GGG Lead Developer, reacting to ACE Newsletter #33.
"
Steelmage wrote:
“ACE has been a fantastic community to play Path of Exile with.”

• ACE member, holder of multiple HC level 100 firsts and #1 in Medallion Racing Season.
"
Ranggarn wrote:
“Being in ACE has allowed me to reach my full exile Saiyan potential.”

"
鬼殺し wrote:
“Nothing but respect for Alpha Crucis Exiles. These guys are 100% on the level. No bullshit, no fame farming or drama whoring. Just hard-working Exiles quietly getting it done.”

• Formerly Charan, Ruler of Wraeclast, on Steelmage reaching lvl100 first in FB2-1MHC.
"
“ACE is my recommended public AUS guild, very active and social.”

• Guild leader of RIP.

Guild Policies

Guild Policies

Acceptable Behaviour: Don't be a dick. Be mindful of foul language.

Membership: Be Active, Considerate and Engaged (use Discord) to remain in the guild.

Social: ACE is a social guild and members are expected to talk regularly in Discord.

Guild Culture: Help guildies, be at the Boss if asking for a kill, do not charge for helping.

Guild Stash: Respect Trade tab. Do not remove items from Trade if they aren’t yours.

Identity: Use a tag or your Account Name in your Character Names for easy recognition.

Moderation: ACE reserves the right to moderate or dismiss any member without explanation.

Apply

Thanks for your interest in applying to join ACE!

• Apply by copying and answering the template below as a response in this thread.
  • Once we read your application we will message you in Discord (or in-game).
  • To receive our initial Discord message and invite make sure this is enabled: User Settings > Privacy & Safety > Who can add you as a friend > Everyone. You can disable this once you're in ACE's Discord.
  • We cannot process your application if we’re unable to contact you!
  • Accepted new Trial members will receive a short voice orientation to help you acclimatise. We'll check your microphone, add you to our PoE guild and introduce you to online members.

Passing your Trial

• New guildies join ACE as “PoE Trials”.
  • To pass your Trial, you need to engage with fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages.
  • Periodically, Staff will assess whether Trials have engaged sufficiently to become full members, typically this occurs every 6-12 months.
  • The benefit of passing Trial is greater recognition amongst fellow members. Long-term, non-engaged Trials are also the first to be culled from the guild when free guild slots are needed.

"
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
7. How do you pass your Trial?
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):

Guild Staff & Contacts

Details

You cannot apply to ACE via PM. Refer to "New Members" above.

• Contact us via in-game name @ACE.

Kaysee (Guild Leader) ; IGN: Kaysee [PM]
Tdogg555 (Guild Leader) ; IGN: Tdogg_RF [PM]
Insanitis (Guild Leader) ; IGN: Insanitis [PM]

Officers

Freney (Officer) ; IGN: Freney [PM]
maffa50 (Officer) ; IGN: MaffaJafa [PM]
Smaced (Officer) ; IGN: Smaced [PM]
Myhoax (Officer) ; IGN: MyHoax [PM]

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Last edited by deefa on Mar 24, 2024, 3:18:11 AM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 9:53:13 AM
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Last edited by deefa on Mar 7, 2019, 11:06:22 AM
im up to join, currently re-rolling on nemesis after kole 1 shot me...

I'll join if you're okay with someone who sucks at the game joining. My IGN is NyaStar.
"
I'll join if you're okay with someone who sucks at the game joining. My IGN is NyaStar.

We were all new players at some point. You're welcome to join. I've been discussing with Kaysee some way we can assist new people to PoE. Perhaps some guild training days on the weekend.
Ill be keen to join played heaps of alpha not much beta so still a total noob :)
mainly playing in sc now, how many active members are there?
ign: NeverPeace
Im looking for an Aus based guild, though im not much of a hardcore league player, do you have many members who are playing in the standard league?
"
Jamsolo wrote:
Ill be keen to join played heaps of alpha not much beta so still a total noob :)

I will message you in-game otherwise you are welcome to try messaging: deefa -or- Kaysee

"
paranoidx wrote:
mainly playing in sc now, how many active members are there?

26 and growing!

"
FiendX85 wrote:
Im looking for an Aus based guild, though im not much of a hardcore league player, do you have many members who are playing in the standard league?

Currently due to the limited functionality of the new Guilds function in Path of Exile we are unable to support casual players who only wish to play Standard. This is because Guild chat cannot be suppressed and we also have to pay for extra member slots above 30.
I would like to join as I am trying to complete the challenges :)

(and looking to devote myself now that it has reached release)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info