<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

RIP, Yovu, he died to Atziri.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
HEYYYY exiles, Wraeclastians, evictees of Oriath, survivors of sharks and Hillock hackers...

We are still taking applicants who like to play the game the way we play it: thrill of hardcore, desire to be competitive and play with some of the best POE players around.

Just read the OP for more details. Stay safe and happy hunting.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
8/8. :)

But that Masters Challenge grind. OMG.. never want to do that again. Thanks to ACE guildies and 820 for helping with that.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Gratz deefa on he 8/8 challenges.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
Gratz deefa on he 8/8 challenges.

Thanks Kaysee.

Now I am able to craft stuff for ACE guildies as all my Masters are level 8.

Non-ACE folks can check out my crafting service thread.
"
deefa wrote:
8/8. :)

But that Masters Challenge grind. OMG.. never want to do that again. Thanks to ACE guildies and 820 for helping with that.

Gz Deefa

Say hi to people in Mumble for me
"
atrocities wrote:
Gz Deefa

Say hi to people in Mumble for me

Thanks atrocities, will do, hope to see you back soon.

1.2.4 was released today and Race Season 9 starts Saturday morning. HYPE!
Say hi for me too...my landlord hasn't been on mumble or even path (that I've seen) since I've been here...=\
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
Say hi for me too...my landlord hasn't been on mumble or even path (that I've seen) since I've been here...=\

Shebull played Beyond longer than any other previous Challenge league so I'm not surprised at his break. Guess he is preparing for the WoW expansion?

In other news, ACE Newsletter #19 was pushed out last night, also... ACE just turned one yesterday!
Yeah he's on WoW all the time.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info