<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

30/82 members in-game currently. 23 in Mumble - 7 AFK.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
ACE is still accepting new members. Join us in Beyond.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
One of our members has 5/8 lvl8 Masters. Go Ranggarn!
Gratz Ranggarn for getting the first 8 Challenges for Beyond/Rampage in the Guild.

Congratulations Ranggarn on the first to achieve 8 Challenges for this 3 Month League.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Increased member capacity to 130 (as slots were 25% off today -- so 10 for 75 points).
Last edited by deefa on Sep 24, 2014, 4:44:25 AM
ACE Newsletter #17 is now out... featuring a "Know You Guildie" by Adolan: http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Adolan
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
fantastic read as usual guys!!! rockin it!!
hhaahhah i found a mistake in the an exiles guide to ace you still have invasion in there not beyond lol
"
xtasea wrote:
fantastic read as usual guys!!! rockin it!!

Thanks X. :)

"
Sharmo wrote:
hhaahhah i found a mistake in the an exiles guide to ace you still have invasion in there not beyond lol

So pretty damn good we only had one "mistake" in that whole thing? It has been removed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info