<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Good to see so many familiar faces back and going well in Bloodlines. Certainly one of the best HC mods so far and IMO even better than Nemesis.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Looks like "Kiwi_Deefa" is the only one still alive from The Deefas.

Go deefas! :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
A reminder that our Guest Speaker event is tonight. See you all then.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and are preparing for a fantastic new year.
Happy New Year to all ACE members! :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hi,
New player here looking for an active Aussy/NZ guild to play with.
Currently in standard torment but willing and able to start playing through Hardcore with you guys if your still an active guild.

Please let me know if your still recruiting and if there is any info about me you need. thanks.
"
DarkovanAU wrote:
New player here looking for an active Aussy/NZ guild to play with.
Currently in standard torment but willing and able to start playing through Hardcore with you guys if your still an active guild.

Please let me know if your still recruiting and if there is any info about me you need. thanks.

Yes, ACE is an active PoE guild and we are always recruiting members.

If you jump to the very first post in this thread and inspect all the spoilers you will find the necessary information about ACE and how to apply (refer to the 'New Members' section).

All the best in Wraeclast.
How good is Bloodlines... best league modifiers yet IMO.
Our recent Guest Speaker event with GreenDude is now online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAoZe-4a2AM

Next ACE Newsletter #25 will be coming out soon.
Last edited by Kaysee on Jan 7, 2015, 7:42:19 PM
Newsletter #25 was just published.

Also, ACE is active in Bloodlines and always recruiting new members. If you're interested check the first post and section "New Members" for details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info