Computer Shutting Down

Well could be something similar for me, not exactly characters loading but the GPU trying to process something and then having the spike.

I will try to disable shadows and play and see if I get any shutdowns.
Same issue here. Pre-patch everything was working fine, this was never an issue, now after this morning's patch I can't play for more than 5-10 minutes before it shuts off completely. Everything else on my PC is working fine, no issues.
Same here... :S
same here... computer shut down after 15-50mins i am sure i dont have any hardware issues
Yeah, not to be that guy, but I have a pretty decent background in computer science (I know, I know) so I did all the standard shit, everything from benchmarks/stress testing to dxdiags and all that, just to get an idea of where the issue may lie. Ultimately I noticed that when in game it would hang up a bit when it looped the soundtrack, and some other folks here on the forums found success in disabling it. I just turn the volume all the way down and I haven't encountered it since (yet). Maybe someone else ought to try doing the same and report their findings?
guys if you using nvidia gpu reinstal drivers and select custom instal and DO NOT instal nvidia hd audio
helped for me
i too am facing this issue
I have done everything on this forum to answer my problem and to no success is there any other ideas since i would love get into this game but i cant because it keeps shutting my computer off...
plz any help would be appreciated thanks
Hey there,

If you are having issues related to this thread, can you please create a new thread detailing the error you are receiving? Be sure to include the details of where it happens (in-game), the fixes you have tried, and a DxDiag report in a spoiler tag.

Thanks.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

If you are having issues related to this thread, can you please create a new thread detailing the error you are receiving? Be sure to include the details of where it happens (in-game), the fixes you have tried, and a DxDiag report in a spoiler tag.

Thanks.

Is this problem fixed yet theres alot off players having it..

and all other games run just fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info