Computer Shutting Down

Got the same problem like 2 days.. After few mins cpu shutting down with no issue. Restarting with no problems and no error reports;/ sometimes didnt happend for 1 day sometimes like 4-8x in a row
Get this issue too.
Tried --softwareaudio but it doesn't work.
A laggy sound keep playing then blue screen.
After reboot, my PC often halt once more. I have to hard reboot it again.
ie. Blue Screen makes my PC to reboot twice before it returns normal.
This only happen when I am playing POE.
It is more often in Breach League. Only happened less than 5 times in previous league.
Im pretty much done with the game until next patch, really sad seeing how much I spent on it and my entire clan came over to play. They surely wont be returning since it's their first time playing and having to deal with all of this. Hurts GGG when new players are tossed into a computer hell hole.
I'm also having the same issue, but only when casting cyclone on quite several mobs. Playing with my witch does not give me the issue though.
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3801 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM 12.0 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
PSU: HX850W Corsair

Me too only PoE crashes
So i downclocked my GPU -400Mhz, i figured it would draw less power was in Fullscreen and no Vsync and it worked from Act 1 until 90 % of Act 2, Then PC rebooted in town. I booted up and loaded the game 1 minute in town it rebooted again. My PSU is 8 years old now, so i don't really know if PSU's degrade overtime. The temperatures are fine on PC and GPU both sitting around 60*C when in game.

What I find really odd is the frames i'm getting up to 480 FPS! and 160 FPS in town or something like, that that's a bit excessive.

Anyways I can't find any real fix, aside from having to replace their PSU seemed to fix it for some people, i'm not gonna spend money just for one game that seems to be poorly optimized. Just gonna stay away from this one
I started having the same issue described on this thread since the 30 patch and I was able to fix it lowering the in game graphic settings:
Shadow Quality: Low
Antialiasing Quality: Off
Texture Quality: Medium
Engine Multithreading: Disable
Since I did this changes I am not having anymore issues with the game, hopefully this can help somebody until a fix is created
Still having this issue, replaced my entire pc and its still happening. ONLY on POE. Has anyone had technical suport to resolve this?
Don't keep necroing a thread from 2013. Thanks.

For everyone posting here...
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

If you are having issues related to this thread, can you please create a new thread detailing the error you are receiving? Be sure to include the details of where it happens (in-game), the fixes you have tried, and a DxDiag report in a spoiler tag.

Thanks.

For those having issues, start a new thread, and run DXDiag for system info. Use a service such as http://pastebin.com to copy and paste your info, then link it here. Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dxdiag-info-guide.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jun 22, 2017, 9:34:07 AM
For what it's worth, it's 2017 almost 2018, i'm suffering from this issue others have suffered from since 2013/2014.
it doesn't matter what anyone else says to dismiss the issue, the software and coding clearly has not been patched.

I have a Gtx 1070, swapped it from 970 a year ago, brand new
- brand new western digital black internal harddrive for performance
- processor = amd 8350 - 4.00 ghz

it's idiotic to me that these "tech" experts wish to shift the blame onto hardware, when the vast majority comes out in the open with various rigs and say, it's not the hardware. it sounds like total bad PR, how about you figure ways to clean up your coding and optimize hardware properly or at least tell the public, this is a known issue, seems a vast majority of users have this issue, we're fixing it, and here are a few ways others have used to fix the issue.

here are the issues that occur when i run this game.
- audio gets cut, 100% of the time. can't restore audio, like others who have mentioned, this lies with the nvidia hd driver.
- video feedback to my monitor is cut, samsung 4k monitor is turned off.
- it has shut down my computer but that has stopped happening, game just errors, black screens and crashes
- the only other error it gave was this "art/textures/environment/act3/roughroofns.dds" in source code file device d311.cpp at line 2429
processing file: error E_OUTOF MEMORY

so either i'm out of vram, or i'm out of regular ram, which i honestly doubt, due to the fact i'm using i have 16 gigs of ram, no other program is turned on.

the only fact is, THERE IS AN ISSUE, and the ISSUE IS SOFTWARE. dismiss anyone who tells you otherwise unless you can blatantly pinpoint a hardware failure. you don't have to be a hardware genius to know the issue doesn't lie with your rig. don't let them slap the issue onto hardware so they can ignore fixing it to make more money.
win10, gtx 760, 16gb ram, ssd 500gb, dx11 BSOD after 5-10min, dx9ex BSOD after 1-2 hour,
CPU temp 55-70*
GPU temp 70-80*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info