Computer Shutting Down

It would be much more helpful, if you are seeing this issue, to create your own thread with detailed PC specifications, driver versions, game settings and in-game temperatures for CPU/GPU/HDDs etc. With your PC specs, don't forget to list your PSU wattage. Adding a "me too" doesn't help anyone.
I don't want to quit playing POE, but I am forced to. This crashes my computer every day now. Started happening a few days ago, now it happens every time I play. Cannot risk destroying my computer. Completely shuts off PC. No reason for this. Fix your damn game GGG this has been happening for years.

fix
your
damn
game.
Yeaaaaaah..... Extremely disheartening.... I just got into the game; loved it and the mtx's. To discover it's going to do this. Never to be playable again on this machine which is ROUTINELY DUSTED VIA COMPRESSOR...... C'MON... What are the options?.. Build another machine in hopes it doesn't begin to happen on that pc? REFORMAT for one game?? I'll try system restore, but have yet to see a dev reply on any of these related post. QQ.. UGH...
I am having the same issues as people in this thread. I also play many different games, steam or native lauchers, from, fps to mmos to mobas and strategy games. Im talking 10-15 different publishers, different *i assume but no programmer* graphic engines. POE is the ONLY game, on the same computer, that has ANY issue at all. The game runs great, 50-60 fps constantly no weird error EXCEPT for the fact that it will hardlock my pc, and restart. I have tried using temperature monitors on PCU and GPU having it record any chances while playing and right before the crashes and nothing is out of the ordinary. I have made sure to update all my drivers including the gpu and still no fix.
+1 with this issue

reset without any screen, just goes black and restarts...
Other games runs fine
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
"
DarVanGov wrote:
Can I expect that Atlas of Worlds will fix the problem with shutting down computer?

I was hoping so but it has not.

I'll be uninstalling it again and hoping they address this in the next update.
Same here please someone fix this issue
I love how some members are still going after the "check the temp" "check the ram usage" "is an hardware fault" where we all have the same problem: THE COMPUTERIS SHUTTING DOWN FOR ALL OF US, do we have the same exact spec? and only after the patch? i dont really think so.

I dont want to leave PoE, i love this game, but i'm forced to if is going to destroy my pc every 20 minutes :(
Last edited by dzbx on Dec 11, 2016, 2:25:12 AM
had the same problem.
reinstalled , using 32bit & dx9, now instead of computer restart, i 'only' get a device error.
http://i.imgur.com/xX89UMC.jpg

ps : to make it clear, its NOT a psu/voltage/overheat/RAM/etc problem, its GGG's fault.

specs: w10, 8gb ram, i5 3570, rx480.
newest amd driver, cpu is like 55°, vga is like 70° (and fan is at 15% lol)
memory usage ~70%

dxdiag : https://justpaste.it/119xp
Last edited by Talkii on Dec 11, 2016, 3:30:31 AM
"
Talkii wrote:
had the same problem.
reinstalled , using 32bit & dx9, now instead of computer restart, i 'only' get a device error.
http://i.imgur.com/xX89UMC.jpg

...its GGG's fault.

Perhaps it is but should that be the case, wouldn't everyone be in the same situation...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info