Disconnect before Dominus fight

Confirm EZPZY's post.

1)Got kicked to login screen 3 times.
2) Changed graphics to low (textures and shadows), then tried again (didn't close client, just changed the graphics settings). Dc'ed again.

3)Closed the client and restarted, got to the fight floor without disconnecting.

Win7-64 bit
Geforce 660
8gb RAM

I had a similar problem to the OP-but it only happened AFTER killing Dominus. His death animation crashed me then I was logged out every time I tried to enter until I turned off shadows. Strange.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Oct 24, 2013, 3:34:15 PM
"
Confirm EZPZY's post.

2) Changed graphics to low (textures and shadows), then tried again (didn't close client, just changed the graphics settings). Dc'ed again.

3)Closed the client and restarted, got to the fight floor without disconnecting.

Win7-64 bit
Geforce 660
8gb RAM

This helped me.
"
Keelback wrote:
"
Confirm EZPZY's post.

Win7-64 bit
Geforce 660
8gb RAM

This helped me.

And what if the settings are already on the lowest? :)

same prob, will try closing client now as that seemed to have helped some people

Pentium G860
Radeon HD 7850 1GB (stock clocks, still using 13.1 drivers for gpgpu prog I need regularly)
8GB RAM
Win7 64bit (ultimate)

doubt it's the framerates...mine never dropped below 60 I think, usually 80-125 (at 125 there seems to be some limiter in place(?) it then flickers between 125 and 140(not exactly 140...145 144 something like that)
DOMINATION SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/572279
CPU: Intel E8600
GPU: ATI HD4850, 13.1 Drivers
RAM: 4 GB

will level a toon meanwhile or farm docks for currency :/
DC-ed right after entering. Tried 4 times, no chance.

Intel Core i3 CPU
4GB RAM
Win 7/64
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
I've had this problem multiple times. The first time I was playing with 2 other people and all 3 of us had a hard lock with a sound loop. Took a good 30-45 seconds for PeE to shut down. Since then I've DC'ed before, during, and after the fight.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
i5-34570K CPU 3.40 GHz
8 GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 560 Ti vers. 314.07

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Last edited by Gaean on Oct 24, 2013, 5:03:14 PM
I've had the same problem as everyone else.

The first time I got to the fight and dced just as the dominus phase began. Afterwards my instance had reset and when I got back to the top, I dced after loading. This happened repeatedly despite about 10 attempts including with different instances and after restarting the client.

Windows Vista
ATI Radeon HD 3650
4 GB RAM
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
I did beat dominus but got disconnected. I've tried reentering multiple times but get disconnected. tried a new instance, got the same problem. Can only guess its a bug of some sort cuz the whole game has been running smoother than ever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info