Curse on Hit

Maybe I missed the memo(or posts on this topic with that truth), so I need some info now.
But does %(Increased Effect) on Curse on Hit give pure 10% on linked curse? If maxed on 20%.
In example: level 20 Elemental Weakness lower resists by 49%.
If linked to Curse on hit 20/20 i.e., does that mean that Elemental Weakness would lower for 55%?(lets round it up, I think the game would do that anyway in this case).
Or does that quality on Curse on Hit have some hidden mechanics?
Thank You.

Kristijan
Last edited by Kix1983 on Dec 25, 2013, 10:48:25 PM
For one, it would round down, as always.

Curse Effect works the same as Buff/Aura Effect: it is a multiplier to any values on a Curse. 49 * 1.1 = 53.9 -> 53% Resist Reduction.
Thank You for explaining that.
Cheers!

Kristijan
The fact this gem has no effect linked to totems or minions was an awful disappointment. Another case of a gem barely useful in one setting on a thousand.
Yeah, I was hugely let down by this gem. I wanted to have a lightning warp totem that would bounce around cursing everything for maximum comedy value, but sadly this gem doesn't work with totems or minions. Very disappointing, and I cannot imagine it would be a huge balance concern due to the enormously limited nature of this gem anyway. The other "cast on x" gems are mostly superior for curse application in most cases anyway as they actually cast the curse in an aoe rather than hitting only one target.
Does the curse happen after the hit_calculation before damage calculation or after everything happened on the hit/damage department?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
One of important questions from previous pages still unanswered: does chance to curse rolled for attack itself and curse/not curse everyone hit by it or does it rolled for each victim separately? It is quite important considering how low curse chance is.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
As always with on-Hit effects, it's rolled per Hit, not per activation.
It doenst work with
and Resolute Technique :/
You don't have Curse on Hit linked, so I'm not surprised Curse on Hit doesn't do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info