[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well Widdershins81 i've started to flicker at level 19 (flicker strike + multistrike + melee splash // and blood rage ) the mana was enough.. but since you don't have multistrike it would be alot more difficult for you... I would really suggest that you buy one... but if you can't... and the mana is not enough to flicker.. then you could try flicker strike + blood magic + life gain on hit + melee splash ( with blood rage activated )... but really that's just a guess(it should work)! At normal/cruelty your chaos resist will be ok .. so blood rage is not that bad for your health.

If that doesn't work out for you.. then just use Infernal blow or ground slam until you have a multistrike gem.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So how do I expend my frenzy charges? I have gotten frenzy charges, but when I hold Q he will only flicker 3 times (with my multistrike), then the cooldown will count down EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CHARGES!

How do I expend my frenzy charge so the cooldown on the flicker is nothing?
You do nothing but keep flicking to expend charges. The only reason what i can suggest is insufficient mana.
Last edited by Masona on Nov 4, 2013, 11:32:11 PM
"
Masona wrote:
You do nothing but keep flicking to expend charges. The only reason what i can suggest is insufficient mana.

This.
The frenzy charge expending happens automaticly as long as you have mana/life (if you use Blood magic)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you, indeed it was my mana and I was too dumb to not notice when I posted.

Anyway, just want to let you know that after finding a 6 linked I am WRECKING with this build. I have never had such fast clear speeds, it is unbelievably.

Only thing is, would not recommend for people prone to seizures lol. Jesus, until you get used to it, it can give you quite the headache. Packing a bowl helps.
That's aboslutly true!
It took me some time to get used to it... almost gave up in the beggining :P
so I'm a new PoE player and started this build as my second character for now it is going rly great I got 4L for Flicker Strike but I got almost all the gems that I need

but I wanted to ask you when should we put a point into Iron Reflex ?

and a suggestion your guides are awsome did you think about writing an all roud newbie PoE guid ?
Well you should get iron reflexes as soon as you run Grace aura. to do so uo'll need atleast around level .. hmm.... lets say 40 (because of the reduced mana gem needed) so around level 40 i guess.

Never thought about making a newbie guide... but i kind of like the idea... i'll look into it.
Thanks for the suggestion :)
Great guide! Im using a somewhat modified version I just got into maps and seem to have no problem unless I desink or run out of frenzy charges.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtD8wUIBiRGS4a2xv6Jd8n7SmlLIUxnjWSNug64TwtPs9AoEGHR35KyE3jTipQR1BQVElW-lhjWK9aGluvXz9gS2EhZU1qk25pbqpyqXTteA1673zZhNmE74cph2qI8YzPkAqZK565n8ukGaZXpmSnMKluq8WsqrXytkG3PrndvYG95r6KvqfAD8T2xq7G2MmY0k3Uj9Xt3Q3i6udS52PuDu8O8i_yRfPd9kj3vvlj-ej8xf4K_o8=

Here is my curent gear I got hella lucky chancing a marohi erqi
I need to try to 5 or 6 link it but dont have much curency yet.
Spoiler

I'm at 77 all res and around 3300 hp. My dps seems a little low only around 8k with 6 frenzy charges any advice on upping it? I just got some mace passives but thought about getting some more.
Last edited by Vapoorized on Nov 6, 2013, 11:07:20 PM
Yes you can put some more skill points into mace damage (taka baptism by light) and try to get atleast 5 links.
And just one more thing if you get rid of the 14% life + 8% life + 0.4% life regen in the marauder start and instead take the Thick skin passive (18% life) and the 2 nodes that you need to pick to get to to it (8% both) you'll have 12% more life and 0.4% less life regen. Trust me 12% more life is better (more life will result in more life regen anyway)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info