[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
Chaps wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
PolleyPocket wrote:
how is this in HC / Nemesis HC?

I'm doing this with BM and I'm already Lv. 62 with 0 deaths. Act 3 Merciless.

Keystone or BM gems?

Keystone.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
I would not recommend using the keystone. Not having hatreed and grace(if you dont have grace you dont really need IR) is a huge drawback in terms of defense and offense ... on the other hand... if you dont have items for the build(like if you've just statred a league) then maybe its a good itea. But you should look into using mana in that case and run hatred.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Another video made by me. Waste Pool map with 50% less regenration; extra speed; cannot be stunned.. and.. i don't remember the others

P.S. i'm out of high level maps.. as soon as i have one i'll make another (terrible) video
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 29, 2013, 7:30:01 PM
i will try this build. Thx! :)
IGN: Comitessa
The equipment I'm using (Lv. 71):

"
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Just found a very dangerous foe+map mods - a pack of Porcupine Goliaths + Extra Projectiles + Extra lightning Damage. I've just killed a pack(7-8) pretty much all at the same time and i've died due to their on death effect! It hppened in a Canyon map. So be careful! Kill them one by one with frenzy!

P.S.
@NCPereira
nice gear... now you need a 6 linked chest/axe :P
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 29, 2013, 4:15:36 PM
Added another video made by me. Just as promised this time it's a higher level map - level 75 Necropolis with Elemental Weaknes; Extra lightning damage; Extra life; Extra speed
http://www.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/3161831

P.S. I've Relinked the videos made by me. Now you'll watch them directly in twitch and the qaulity is alot alot better!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 29, 2013, 7:32:26 PM
Here you can see a map Dominus Fight!
Enfeeble; +25% extra damage; -17% max resistances
http://www.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/3163735

P.S. took me around a mnute to realise that i need to avoid his lightning attack...
And two more videos!

Academy(76 level) with +26% speed; totems; 75% light resist; Warlord's Mark
http://www.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/3164074

Platou(75 level) with +26% more damage; 2 bosees; 4 more projectiles; totems
http://www.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/3164064
How much chaos resist or/and life regen u got. i notice that u dont lose live after casting blood rage.
I have my BoR version with 77all resist, 44% block, chaos resist is -60. when i cast blood rage i lose health so fast it,s not funny. with 5 charges up(i really need the bandit reset)i barely break even. This is with the blood boots.
I,m doing 30k damage atm and things go down pretty fast. But i think 6-link weapon will be better so i can use blood magic with still good dps and to run Grace(thats the evasion buff right)
because it looks like it is not optional but mandatory once u go high lvl maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info