[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I have 2% chaos resist and 3.5% life regen(174.6 life per sec) without frenzy charges and 9.5%(473.9 life per sec) with 6 frenzy charges
I'd suggest you to try and get some chaos resist gear. Or spend some passive points into more life regen ( Shaper near the scion start - 1%; the 3 nodes afte Shaper - total 1.2%; the 2 nodes next to Golem's Blood -0.8% total )
But realy better try to get chaos resist from your gear.
And yes... blood magic and grace(yup it is the evasion aura) and the Bm version of the tree is the better option in the high level maps.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 30, 2013, 8:55:35 AM
Yeah ok, that resist thing is a problem for a BoR user haha, i spend all my wealth on the helm and weapon. Im broke. With a armor and helm it,s much easier to get good resist. I need to change 7 skillpoints anyway and i,m gonna put more points in regen.

Bought this for 6 exalt

Last edited by lompeboer on Oct 30, 2013, 9:16:33 AM
Nice staff ~486 pure physical DPS worth the 6 Exalts if you ask me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added a section with boss fight videos. The idea is to eventualy have videos of every map boss. I hope you enjoy them :)
i dont know much about melee builds or the viability of this one

but I just wanted to say that this is one the best looking guides on this forum....and you seem like a nice guy:)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Thank you, I really appreciate it! :)
Had a free full respec after the release, saw your build here on this forum. Decided to give a try on hardcore league, things has been working out better than dual wield cleave before release.

I decided to build this because someone was willing to part way with this axe for 1 ex, I spent tons of fusings trying to link the weapon and my chest. Your build so far is allowing me to far merciless piety with pretty much using only one hand, which I could not have done previously with the blender cleave build
Last edited by ray040613 on Nov 2, 2013, 7:46:06 AM
Currently running something similar to this build. Started out following but I went off to my own specs on the Passive tree. I'm Level 60 in Act 2 Merc and I'd been using the Brass maul for a long long time. Spent my orbs on this axe and do not regret!

Mainly using mana still at the minute but it works just fine and can solo anything and everything so far.

Great build :)
Could you post some more about useful items throughout leveling? I see you have a long list of items for low levels but nothing for after that.

Thanks anyway
Well tommygunyeah thats one of the problems with PoE. Plenty of low level item, plenty of end-game items... and nothing in between... so i just can't post useful unique items for the mid-level because they just don't exist :/

Yup Kaom's Primacy is great! Just one advice... divine yours because it is the lagacy one (with lower physical damage) the new buffed one has (180%-220% increased physical damage)
Hey Korgoth, really nice looking build here. I've made a character to follow this build because it looks like so much fun.

I'm low level still (bought a Geofri's Baptism as you suggested but still not high even level to use it) and I was wondering what is the lowest level that you can start flickering around like crazy.

Obviously I can't afford multistrike and it'll be a while before I get it, but can I start using Blood Rage at low level, or will that just kill me?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info