[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well it is expensive but if u get that Magic Number oF Frenzy Charges [8] u will Kinda Kill bosses so much Smother, and for me it is kinda Ify when u run out of Charges in a Boss fight, in maps Over 75. and By the way have u tested the Spec in Atziri ???
No i haven't tried atziri with this build yet. If you do, do tell us about your experience with the fight :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ill Do a Atziri Test Today or when i hit like 83-84 (Im 81 Now) And my Enlighten Is lvl 2 :D So i can Use my Herald OF Ash Atm im just runnning Hatred Becouse of my low mana. And i want to get Atleast 4.5k life. :).
Under your 'GEAR' area, you have a typo
"Weapon - You'll need a high physical damage two habded weapon."

Not trying to be a jerk, just love your designs for builds and wanted to help :)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
@DarkWestern
Thanks man! Always appreciated! I'll fix it right away :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So Shoud i buy the boots for 3Ex and Get the 7th fRenzy Charge or Save for a Six linked Marohi?
Well i'd probably get a 6L first. But that's just me.
Also 6L chest > 6L weapon in my opinion because a chest you could use in much larger variety of builds compared to a 6L weapon ... though a 6L marohi is really a 7L item ... but that 7th link isn't really much of a big deal here ... not to mention that marohi isn't the best weapon out there ( not even close )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 26, 2015, 1:53:37 PM
Well yeah but im playing in Warband and the Atziri Axe In the Leage Is like 380 Ex :P and theres only one in All of Poe.trade :P
I see. Well i'd still suggest a regular unlinked marohi and a 6L chest.
I'm like 40lvl at the moment and I would like to know, when should I start using flicker strike? +/- at lvl, or at gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info