[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
dzudi wrote:
on which it depends to jump to any mob? because sometimes I interrupt me when I'm in the middle of a large group of mobs

depends on where your mouse is! got this a few times, too. you get out of the screen with your mouse or far off any mobs, you just stay still and nothing happens, just adjust the mouse again and press the flicker key. fixed.
What's your opinion on switching over to an Oro's Sacrifice at 67 with this build?
Hey atm im a lvl 69 crit reave shadow and i might consider swapping to flicker strike. I would very much appreciate it if you could make a tree for shadow cause duelist and shadow are sorta near? Sorry if this is already in the build guide or whatever. Thanks in advance
Edit: I think this is gonna cost a lot so i may just create a new character. Great build though
Last edited by TrÎppy on Jul 28, 2015, 10:15:58 PM
@VanguardMir
Well personally i very much dislike Oro flicker builds due to number of reasons ( can't leech, you are squishier due to the Oro drawbacks, the damage is unsatisfying etc. etc ) but that's just me ... anyway an Oro flicker build is quite different from this one ... so if you want to make one i'd suggest to look up for such a guide.

@TrÎppy
Well man a crit flicker build is completely different from this one ... different gear, different weapon of choice, different passive skill tree , different support gems, hell ... even different character class!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Can I use a doomsower instead of axe? since it much more cheap
Yes, you could though it is cheaper for a reason ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Would you still recommend FasterAttacks/AddedFire over say a leveled Empower for the 6th Socket on Flicker Strike?
Absolutely ... it's like asking "What do you want to use in combat - a machine gun or a water pistol?"
You see empower is ONLY good when used with spells ( including traps and totems )!
What's anyone's opinion on Iron Reflexes Vs Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics for survivability in HC? I've got a lvl 66 of this build (roughly) who will be entering maps later tonight and I can't decide which is better.

I'm specced into IR for now as my thinking was that since you get hit so infrequently flickering around like a madman that reducing the amount you get hit for was better to help combat one-shots. But on the other hand having almost 50% flat dodge chance (with Daresso's Defiance) means you might not get one-shot in the first place.

I've got about 3.5k HP and 8k armor (for ~61% resist) in act 3 Merc and haven't had a close call in a long while, so maybe IR is overkill, especially with Daresso's.

Anyone have any experience between IR and Acrobatics?
IGN: FlickerWar
Timezone: GMT -5:00 (US Eastern)
Well with how armour works if a hit would one-shot you IR and 8k armour would hardly be any help ( don't forget taht armour does not give flat reduction and it's effectiveness depends on the incoming damage ). 8k armour is close to ... nothing when it comes to big hits. ou see the biggest armour contributor in a build is your shield + shield nodes + determination and this build is a two-handed one so sadly no we have no shield. Because of that we are doomed to have crappy armour values.
Now acrobatics on the other hand gives a high flat chance to avoid the incoming damage completely no matter how big the hit is. Oh and on top of that you get Phase acrobatics to avoid spell damage.
With all that said Acrobatics + Phase acrobatics really is a no-brainer when it comes to 2h builds in my opinion... because crappy the armor and the lack of block really leaves us no other choice but to dodge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info