[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
zankioh wrote:
Who has tried a flicker build in HC?

I'm running this build-just tweaked the tree a little to prioritize life- in Tempest right now. Currently level 76 having no problems whatsoever. Flicker strike tooltip is at about 5.6k with 6 frenzy charges, using a ~430 dps 2-hand axe. Life is ~4.4k and could be more once I get better gear with higher flat life. Clear speed in maps is great and for boss fights such as Pit and Dungeon the best option is just to hold down flicker and never stop. Charges are fairly sustainable. Great build so far..can't wait to see what will happen in higher level maps!

-Kentaro
So, I have had an account since beta, and played for a bit back then, but just recently started playing again.

Was wondering if you could take a look and tell me what I should be hearing towards next.

I am getting pretty beat in Cruel, and not sure what to do.

Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arkaon/characters

Any advice is welcome.
Can someone check my duelist and help me with itemization i guess... Im kinda running out of frenzy charges super quickly and have to 'charge up' all the time, before patch i were almost always fully charged and this change on reduced mana , i were reaching 12k eva with third aura grace and still were dying to reflect mobs.
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jul 24, 2015, 9:45:42 AM
"
Arkaon wrote:
So, I have had an account since beta, and played for a bit back then, but just recently started playing again.

Was wondering if you could take a look and tell me what I should be hearing towards next.

I am getting pretty beat in Cruel, and not sure what to do.

Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arkaon/characters

Any advice is welcome.

I think you need to work on your defense system. It doesn't seem like you use warcries, you could benefit from enduring cry. Also it seems like you still have reduced mana attached to your hatred & herald of ash. Is that intentional? You could use that 4 link for something else and put those gems elsewhere.
Last bit is I think you could probably use more HP. I generally like to have at least 2k, maybe 2.5k before tackling act 4 in cruel.

"
IshyNebo wrote:
Can someone check my duelist and help me with itemization i guess... Im kinda running out of frenzy charges super quickly and have to 'charge up' all the time, before patch i were almost always fully charged and this change on reduced mana , i were reaching 12k eva with third aura grace and still were dying to reflect mobs.

You need to read the updates to this guide and maybe skim through the patch notes. You'll need Blood Dance boots. They changed a lot of things in 2.0, including bringing blood rage's frenzy generation down to 25%.
IGN: Frazetta
So blood dance mandatory now?
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jul 24, 2015, 11:35:44 AM
Yeah pretty much. Blood Rage alone doesn't generate enough charges. You'll need Blood Dance, Ice Bite, and/or Poacher's Mark. The more you can comfortably use, the better.
IGN: Frazetta
"
IshyNebo wrote:
So blood dance mandatory now?

Bad news is: Blood Dance boots have been made rarer now (God knows why!).
Idk i started new act on merc, daresso just raped me doh! -80%
Just fk it, build wasn't that good before compared to other builds but now i feel it's pretty much garbage atleast the 2h version & especially swurds.
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jul 25, 2015, 7:58:37 AM
hi first time Posting I like this Build and ive tweeked it a bit for Mana Leech and Life Leech in the tree
Working Great Can run 75 maps Okej. well i just wanted to Say Thanks for a Great build :). P.s are u Planing to go Get some Blood Dance Boots with 1+ Frezy Chargest And if so will u go to the last Frenzy Charge?
@IshyNebo
Yup like others already said ( and i've already mentioned that in the guide ) Blood Dance are mandatory.

@larmamna88
+1 frenzy on blood dance would be awesome of course ... though i'm not sure if i want to spend that much currency for one at the moment.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info