[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hmm though choice.
They are both fine really ... i guess it's up to you to decide if you want to use maces or axes
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi flickers!
My short story: I'm started 2h-axe (just love axes) duelist without any idea about flicking and leveled to ~62 using infernal blow, when i find this thread. My base build idea was "2h build with high regen and skill-flexible", so i used frenzy and blood dance boots for high regen (520 hp/sec now with 5 charges) and other skills for AOE (ST, IB, LS, even cyclone).
Now im using flicker strike for soloing and Piety runs. Use 5L Kaom's Primacy and blood magic gem. 4160 avg. damage per hit. 5400 when i tried tabula (and played couple lvl73 maps using it :D )
Stats now:
HP 4937
42% phys. damage reduction with grace aura and 62% with 5 endurance charges (which also gives me extra 1% regen)
4160 avg.damage with hatred (5L Kaom's)
76% all res
-60% chaos (lol, need at least 2 frenzy charges to negotiate degen)

Tree at lvl85:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQmWDjwS4RNMFCAYkRpVGtsj9iXfJvgnICcvKaUs-zBPMHc26DkOOlI9_EF0R35KfU4qUEdVtVb6Vw1YY1oaWkhbr18_YEthIWSjZU1lp2egapNuaXKpcrt07XYreu982Xz1gIqE2YTvhmCHaod2iiKMz5AKkGyRzpWbmSuezZ_LoW2krKcwqXOplKvFtkG5zbvtvJ-9gb3mvqfAD8CmwPPBBMGj0iHSTdXt2WHdDeJh45_rCe4O7w7v8PIv9kj3MvdN9775Y_yJ_MU=

Difference between OP's tree (both 103pts)

my tree
life 226%
regen rate 270%
damage 347%
atk.speed 35%
5 endurance charges
5 frenzy charges
Armour 109 (34%)

OP tree
life 210%
regen rate 210%
damage 335%
atk.speed 36%
3 endurance charges
6 frenzy charges
Armour 127 (37%)

My current gear (it's definitely weird)
Spoiler

Video (mountain ledge map, 2 boss, crazy desinc)
Spoiler
http://youtu.be/-ZnMBYd9NZc

That's all. Having lots of fun playing this char. Flicker strike for solo farming and switch to infernal blow in party (with IB i dont use blood rage and have good regen tank), able to blow up entire mob pack in 1-2 hits.

p.s. sorry for odd english :)
Any Recommendations or tips when leveling up? what skills to use etc? I can see the poster above has done well with infernal blow which also helps when grouping.

At the moment i am using quil rain just for clear speed. Im only level 15 or so...
I used cleave until level 19 when i started to use flicker strike.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I've used this guide to lvl78.
Thanks, it was fun.

Now I'm starting to find the desync irritating as I flick into a mob, desync and die.
With the death penalty on experience it's proving hard to level any further.

Well i was to reach level 85 with no problms then i just moved on to another build ( as i always do ) ... but to be honest i rarely have desync at all ( no idea why )
Alright so i have been using this build. up to lvl 70 now.
up till lvl 70 i was using this
Spoiler
due to the fact that it counts as a 2h and a 2w weapon it gains the bonus from the passive clusters of both and the free 10% attack speed has.

from a survival standpoint it's better as you flicker faster, but from dps.. not so much.
My passive currently http://goo.gl/cxb6VB
My edited planned final tree http://goo.gl/GDU6Rt

so, what i was wondering is if someone could help me upgrade my gear as im having a tough time with it due to limited play time.

so, here is my gear.. i've tried looking for upgrades but it's hard to keep it cheap.
Spoiler

Helmet:

Body armor:

Belt:

Boots:

Gloves:

Weapon:

Ring:

Ring: using this purely for the Int bonus. without it im limited to 24 int.

Necklace:

thanks in advance!
You have very low life on your gear. I'd suggest to focus on that ( if possible )
yeah getting the right gear has been hard to find.. 3.2k hp at lvl 72
Does this build work with a 4L?

Here is the weapon I plan to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info