[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Spoiler

Been running this setup. Been working like a charm. Even with the Shit tier gloves and helm.

Only upgrade that could possibly make this any better would be a 6-link.

Last edited by SUNNYSUNSUNSHINE on Mar 28, 2014, 5:39:54 PM
Anyone been running the build with a staff? Love it so far with an axe, thinking next weapon upgrade a I go staff to add chance to block in.
IGN: Flickinboogers
Have you considered getting the "Evasion Per Frenzy Charge" passive? 4% incr. evasion rating per frenzy charge seems really good.
Yes, it's not bad. I just think that there are more important nodes to take before it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i see a lot of ppl getting 5-6k on flicker...i've got only 3,5 and i'm at level 81...maybe something bad on my equip?

Spoiler
IF you had 6L chest you would've been at around 4,5-5k DPS .. and that's your main problem.
ALso using gloves with damage + attack speed, and having alot more physical damage on your jewelry will push the DPS tooltip even further.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 3, 2014, 2:36:23 AM
i'm trying to save for a 6l armor, but min buyout is 15 exa, so it's quite distant. meanwhile i'm trying to 6l my belly of the beast, but i flushed 150 jeweler on it and still 0 6s :O
My advice to anyone who wants to 6link something is : "Don't!"
You'll end up losing more currency compared to buying an already linked item.
But it's like a lottery ... so if you are a gambling type go ahead and you might just win.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 3, 2014, 6:58:26 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
My advice to anyone who wants to 6link something is : "Don't!"
You'll end up losing more currency compared to buying an already linked item.
But it's like a lottery ... so if you are a gambling type go ahead and might just win.

idd, i stopped it, i was wasting all my currencies on it, that's baaaad!
Hello,

i am really interested in trying this build in ambush. What do you think about using Wings of Entropy? It seems like the dps would be about the same/ or pretty close. But WoE also give that block chance.

It also opens up more damage nods and block nods when using WoE.

what do you think?

Also,

Can you really use BR at level 19 like u suggested to switch to FS/Multi/MS. Wouldnt the chaos damage hurt u too much at such low level?
Last edited by Pharcri on Apr 3, 2014, 11:17:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info