[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Without BoR I can get 35% chance to block with a 18% staff(I think)... Still worth using a staff or its better going for another weapon?

I liked the concept of Vaal Gems, tried some (all in low levels..) but couldn't think in any build to use them '-'

Thanks!

Maybe I could try sword, since they got better passives :)
Oro's Sacrifice wouldn't work here ? (I dont know if the phys damage is converted to fire, or just dont have any at all, cant find this info)

Sorry for making a lot of questions
Oro just deals only fire damage taht's all. So things that improve physical damage won't work.
Anyway an Oro flicker build is possible but you need different gear and gem setup. Also a different tree.

About the block ... the "thing" about this build is that you don't really take hits .. so block is not such a big boost for your survivability here.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
how would the unique chest "belly of the beast" be for this build?
IGN: Flickinboogers
Well it is nice. Life + Resists + some Armour.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Gear so far as of level 71. I know Working on upgrading jewlery and belt to pick up more hp. Only at 3600, may respec my first bandit point to +40 from resists since I am I am overcapped pretty decently.. Resists are between 98-103 for elementals and 19 for chaos resist.

My current gear. So far I love the build.
Last edited by skuterpie on Mar 24, 2014, 1:22:11 AM
Currently sitting at level 56, two levels away from using my 5L Kaom's Primacy! Should be quite the upgrade.

Survivability is the current issue at this level, I can't do corrupted areas at all, it's a death wish.

Here's what I'm currently using

Spoiler

And here's the Kaom's / helm I'll be using

Spoiler

Not sure what I'm going to do about gloves yet.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
Spoiler
Currently sitting at level 56, two levels away from using my 5L Kaom's Primacy! Should be quite the upgrade.

Survivability is the current issue at this level, I can't do corrupted areas at all, it's a death wish.

Here's what I'm currently using

Spoiler

And here's the Kaom's / helm I'll be using

Spoiler

Not sure what I'm going to do about gloves yet.

Sitting at 2781.5 Flicker Strike (6L) and 9357.3 Frenzy (5L) (with 5 charges) with my 5L Kaom's Primacy equipped

Edit: At level 58
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Mar 26, 2014, 12:03:25 PM
Don't forget that Flicker displays damage per cast and frenzy displayes damage per second ;)
Upgraded gear. At level 79 now doing a mix of Piety/Dom/ level 71/72 maps to farm. This is probably the fastest clear spead build i have run love it so far. Currently at 4.8k flicker damage per hit with full charges. Gear is:

Going to upgrade boots because I miss move speed on them, and belt and helm when I can.. Any other suggestions gear wise? Thanks All resists are maxed and chaos is at 4 so far. I can swap out a few items and lose IIQ/IIR but have chaos at 50.
I like your gear alot!
Maybe it's time to look for a better axe.
Also bless that belt for more phys dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info