[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

It is possibly to use BR at level 19 after all in normal you are minimum at 0% chaos es but it all depends on your gear.

The wings won't give the same damage because the physical portion of their damage is relatevly small and all that really matters is the physical damage because it is increased by passives and support gems ( unlike the chaos and elemental damage ). They are a weapon to start with but don't use them... forever.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ahh ok, i understand now. Thanks :D
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEuEUIBhNGJEY2xutHcokmycvKNsppTSTNuhAoEF0Q5xGaUd-Sn1OKlBHVvpXDVivW69fP2BLYSFjcGVNZ4BnoGoeajtuaXBycql07XYreEl673zZfPV9dYCKg3yE2YTvh2qHdooikAqQbJHOmSueuaSspzCoB6gYqZSrxazqtkG77byfvYG-p8APwKbA88EEwYvSIdJN037T_N0N3-_jn-4O7w7vTu967-PyL_cy9038xQ==

22k dps right now and 68 percent block only 3100 hp though =(
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
skuterpie wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtEuEUIBhNGJEY2xutHcokmycvKNsppTSTNuhAoEF0Q5xGaUd-Sn1OKlBHVvpXDVivW69fP2BLYSFjcGVNZ4BnoGoeajtuaXBycql07XYreEl673zZfPV9dYCKg3yE2YTvh2qHdooikAqQbJHOmSueuaSspzCoB6gYqZSrxazqtkG77byfvYG-p8APwKbA88EEwYvSIdJN037T_N0N3-_jn-4O7w7vTu967-PyL_cy9038xQ==

22k dps right now and 68 percent block only 3100 hp though =(

Should post your gear my man so we can take a look.

@skuterpie
22k DPS with what FLicker strike ? With no extra frenzy charges ( and that's really bad ) ? ANd with the fact that flicker doesn't dispaly DPS? Probably you've calculated it yourself ?
IF that;s the case 23k is not really good ... i was at 39k ( back when flicker tooltip showed DPS )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 5, 2014, 4:30:16 AM
sorry 1 more question. Which gems would you 20q first?
1. Melee physical damage
2. Multistrike
3. Melee Splash
4. Added fire damage

In that order. Blood magic and flicker strike don't need quality at all ( especialy the flicker strike )
Question, why use Surgeon's on flasks when you have resolute tech? Also at higher levels when you're overleveled vs mob levels is it worth it to keep resolute? you'll be at 95% hit chance vs basically everything you face right.
YYea that granite flask is not actualy he one that im using at the moment :)
As for the Resolute Technique... well you don't really have that much dex and accuracy at all so even when you are way overleveled its hard to even get to 90% chance to hit. And if you somehow manage to reach the cap .. well .. it's still not 100%. Not to mention that you don't want to deal critical hits in some situations ( i.e. vs reflect )
And also .. idk... maybe it's just me... but generaly i have ALOT less desync issues when a character has resolute technique and with this build desync is a big issue... and atleast for me .. resolute technique helps.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 6, 2014, 6:39:46 PM
Kaoms primacy or marohi erqi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info