[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Please excuse this newbie question:
Why can't I equip any two-handed weapon with my Duelist? No axe, sword, hammer - nothing. Is there some skill I need?
No there isn't, perhaps you lack attributes(strength or dexterity)?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for your build, I'm having a lot of fun with it. I was using a CI flicker strike build (Poe builds on youtube) but it didn't have a lot of life so I was dying a LOT. I decided to change for yours and thanks to legacy league I didn't pay anything. I can safely say than having more life is a huge help. I'm using atziri's disfavor/Kaom's heart/blood dance. I change a few gems but the build is still efficient.
It is my 1st character and I'm happy to play it.
Thanks again for this build :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Nope, I meet all the attribute requirements. Still, the equipment slot is red and I can't dragndrop the weapon onto it. I also unequipped my offhand - nothing.
Honestly i have no idea what you are doing wrong.

Do you perhaps have a gem in the weapon with requirements that you don't meet?

Post a screenshot perhaps ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 14, 2017, 12:39:56 PM
This may sound odd, but are you switching from dual wield/weapon and shield? The system doesnt let you switch from dual wield/shield to a 2h weapon, since it cant handle the task to switch one weapon to the inventory automatically.
Taking off both normally and then equip the desired 2h weapon would solve this.

If it isnt that or stat requirements... magic?
"
Daskard wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Nope, I meet all the attribute requirements. Still, the equipment slot is red and I can't dragndrop the weapon onto it. I also unequipped my offhand - nothing.

Could also be a level requirement... just to complete the reasons for not being abel to equip something

attributes
socketed gems
level
changing from 2x1h to 1x2h (then the weapon slots turn red, when both weapons slots are full)
Hi again Korgoth! =)
I've just hit lvl 75 and I'm not sure if I'm doing it well with my gear:

Spoiler

My defenses:

Spoiler

I think I need more Life points, but I don't know what to buy on poe.trade without killing my resistances =/
What do you think?
Thanks in advance for your work!
Last edited by Isackender on Mar 15, 2017, 12:04:16 PM
Yup you definitely could use some more life though ~2700 at level 75 is not that bad. Also i'd strongly suggest to loose the Kaom's Primacy and get Hezmana ... or of course Kitava's feast (if you can afford).. or at the very least put quality on your Kaom's Primacy!
"
haensel wrote:
"
Daskard wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Could also be a level requirement... just to complete the reasons for not being abel to equip something

attributes
socketed gems
level
changing from 2x1h to 1x2h (then the weapon slots turn red, when both weapons slots are full)

I got it to work now, thank you guys :)

You actually have to remove BOTH 1H weapons for the slots to turn green - not only the offhand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info