[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I'm happy to read that your character has improved!

As for the leap slam i'd very strongly suggest to link it to a blood magic support gem, afte that you'll be able to hop around endlessly.

When it comes to Kitava vs. Atziri after giving it more thought it's hard for me to decide which one is the better weapon.

pros of Kitava (in order of importance):
1. Build-in melee splash (so you could drop the Impact and grab Brutal Fervor/Headsman)
2. Better damage vs surrounding targets from the build-in splash
5. Life Recovery (it's always nice to have some extra survivability)
6. Enemies destroyed on kill (a very nice quality of life feature)
3. Mana leech (you need some from ... somewhere ... and the axe can be that somewhere)
4. Life leech (you don't really need more life leech, but it never hurts when you do)

pros of Atziri (in order of importance):
1. Bleeding (extra DoT damage)
2. Better attack speed (faster clear speed)
3. Slightly better base damage
4. +2 level of socketed damage (resulting in a slight damage increase)

In any case i'd say - stick to the Kitava and acquire/upgrade everything else first.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for sharing the build, I'm trying to forge a slayer according to this guildline. Here is the question. When it comes to the physical DPS, since Starforge Infernal Sword is even superior to Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe, why it is the latter that is regarded as the best two-handed weapon for this build? Hope for your help and thanks again :)
Because Starforge prevents you from dealing elemental damage and there are so many things in this build that increase your DPS by adding huge chunks of elemental damage (added fire damage support, hatred, taste of hate) that Starforge's base physical damage can't compensate and thus it isn't even a option.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 23, 2017, 6:59:49 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Because Starforge prevents you from dealing elemental damage and there are so many things in this build that increase your DPS by adding huge chunks of elemental damage (added fire damage support, hatred, taste of hate) that Starforge's base physical damage can't compensate and thus it isn't even a option.

That's an absolutly clear explaination. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Kidy97 on Mar 23, 2017, 9:41:06 PM
What do you think about these gems in a 6L Atziri's disfavour: Flicker strike/ Multistrike/ Melee physical damage/Physical to lightning/ Weapon elemental damage/ Added fire damage. I don't know if I should switch added fire damage for fortify or keep it like that. Thanks :)
I definitely prefer the fortify because it is a big boost to your survivability. Also scaling elemental damage that much (when there are other options) is something that i don't like to do in a build that has no elemental penetration, because it's a paper dps increase and nothing more due to the elemental resistances of the monsters, but maybe that's just me ^^
KorgothBG

Great work! tnx alot

I have question:

Is there any CI version of FS?
Not for this guide there isn't
Flicker Strike is viable with Dual wield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info