[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Instead of taking Impact it should be enough to simply move flickerstrike to the weapon - Kitavas has build-in Splash for gems socketed there and yours already has a 5-link with the right colours. Only disadvantage is not having splash on frenzy, but it's not that relevant (although useful).

Then you could use the points from merciless lab on Bane of Legends.
"
Kuderion wrote:
Instead of taking Impact it should be enough to simply move flickerstrike to the weapon - Kitavas has build-in Splash for gems socketed there and yours already has a 5-link with the right colours. Only disadvantage is not having splash on frenzy, but it's not that relevant (although useful).

Then you could use the points from merciless lab on Bane of Legends.

This is the better advice. For some reason (i blame my lack of sleep) i failed to see that you actually have a 5l kitava and i apologize for that! Move the flicker strike setup there, do the merciless labyrinth and take bane of legends!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey folks ! Thanks for the sweet answers ! I completely forgot the whys of which i switched weapons in the first place so when i upgraded my gear i didn't pay attention to that at all ! Thanks for spotting what was wrong. I did merciless lab yesterday and all there is left for me is uber but i could already spot the difference with Impact :)

I moved back everything in place and upgraded Bane instead of legend.

I have a question regarding DPS, i have now 7324.5 on the skill per use with Hatred. Meaning around 46k dps per second without taking into account the frenzy charges/atziri's flask buff.

Is it a good dps for this level ? What should be my number one priority after getting Taste of Hate?

Atziri's axe seems quite overpriced and i'm wondering what kind of damage upgrade it will bring.
Last edited by flathz on Apr 3, 2017, 2:23:12 AM
46k without charges and blood rage on sounds about right considering your gear.
After taste of hate, i'd say go for a 6L, The kitava axe is actually quite good so you could stick to it ... well ... forever ( though i'd definitely suggest that you drop some divine orbs on it in hope of improving its damage after all it's 250-300% and yours is at only 271% )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So I was reading everything since the last time I posted here and (I might be wrong but I am pretty sure I am correct) it seems like some people misunderstand how Impact splash works. It is a worse version of even a lvl 1 melee splash. Only saying this to further emphasize why Kitava's splash is such a huge boost for aoe clearing.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
...suggest that you drop some divine orbs on it in hope of improving its damage after all it's 250-300% and yours is at only 271% )
This is another huge reason I love Kitava's Feast...there is only one roll on it so when you use a divine orb it doesn't feel like as much of a gamble compared other items in the game with like 4-6 rolls(rares 6-8 obviously). Both Kitava's I've bought this season were originally low rolled(lower quality price + divine < a near perfect) and only required 1 divine to bring it to (295 for my first and 294 for my second).

Another 2 cent tip that I have came to like better than an insta life potion(saying you have Brutal Fervour and a way to remove/immune freezing) is using
(has 50% increased Flask Life Recovery Rate).
The potion combined with whatever amount you're currently leeching is insanely fast no matter how much damage you're taking(unless you get one shotted...then you're fucked).

I also did go a modified version of the build this league for 2 reasons. One I wanted to mess around with that new ele circle next to Arrow Dancing. And I wanted to get more +maximum life per second(I felt like I needed it based off how it went for me last league) And it has definitely helped(as far as I can tell), bettered geared, less deaths, more life at a lower level, etc. Although I do have one massive difference that I decided to do double strike and warlord's mark instead although I could switch to flicker very easily with just the cost of a few chromes(ie get poacher's mark equipped). Everything else is the same.

If I ever do get myself a disfavour I will more than likely alter my build some more. Specifically to pickup at least 3 of the bleeding points(one of the being the poison on bleed) since bleeding does soooo much damage.

P.S. Hope I am not intruding on your thread or anything Korgoth. Just giving my 2 cents towards the build in case someone might of been feeling something similar.

P.P.S....fuck Uber Trials...I am 87 right now I am still missing a trial(middle left)...been buying dream trials, asking trad 820 every so often and nothing still...would like to have 20% more dmg already(and inc aoe)

P.P.P.S. WTB Headhunters for 1x.... >_> I am a poor motherfucker in this game, at least in comparison to me meta build running hoes...I mean friends... lol HOWA/CI in case you don't know.
Last edited by arokace on Apr 3, 2017, 10:36:21 AM
"
arokace wrote:
P.S. Hope I am not intruding on your thread or anything Korgoth. Just giving my 2 cents towards the build in case someone might of been feeling something similar.

It's all good mate. ;)
What about the reworked Carnage Heart ? Is it useful for Slayer-based Flicker ?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Heart

Yes, it is definitely a useful item.
Korgoth, how long does it take you usually to get a Headhunters. Especially with this league and how ridiculous Exalted Orbs have become(ie 105-115c for 1ex)? Since I doubt I am gonna be able to afford one on my own I am just spamming Nemesis Leaguestone to get it to drop(Onslaught + whatever else gives more rarity/quantity). Using Bisco's Collar on top of it too.
Last edited by arokace on Apr 8, 2017, 5:13:04 AM
That is a question that i can't really answer. You see i'm terrible at making currency and generally terrible at trading. Usually i'm able to make at least 1 ex per 2 hours of gameplay so there's that.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 8, 2017, 7:29:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info