[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

"
Dele wrote:
Going flicker again in 2.6

The buffs to terminus est seem really powerful, maybe it is a viable now all the way into endgame, while freeing up curse and gear slots due to the frenzy generation in the weapon.

well if you go resolute technique. im pretty sure est would be useless in the charge situation since you cant crit anymore. other than that if you dont use rt. could be good but having rt and always hitting seems more worthwhile imo
Last edited by PathOfExileBanking on Mar 1, 2017, 12:42:04 PM
Well Terminus est would still have sub-par damage, while if you want to get good enough frenzy generation chance you'll need to use passives/gems/gear to increase your crit chance(and the sword has just 5% base crit chance). You could try it though could be fun.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So HYPED!
Rework of longest track to dodge in this build? Check
Swords getting finally useful if you want some crit? Check
The whole AOE nerf, dagger nerf, skill change doesnt affect us (as always)? Check

This league I will play flikker again. And even selffound it will be a hell of a show!
*insertHYPEhere*
Any update to skill tree for 2.6?
I can't really think of any changes to the tree.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So, i'm not sure how the math works in this. Just got this amulet in the new league which has 29% increased physical damage. Would that be a good fit for my flicker striker char (which is on standard, so I can't just go and equip the item to see the numbers) or am I better off with a +# flat physical damage?

EDIT: Assuming the rest of the mods are fine (resists, life and such). Just about the damage part.
Chris Wilson took my soul
Last edited by DanutMS on Mar 6, 2017, 2:25:00 AM
Well depends on your weapon. If you have a high base damage weapon - then probably the % icreased damage will be better than the flat damage. But i'd say test it. Put a gear piece that adds X flat physical and see whats the damage increase (say an iron ring) then instead add an item that gives % damage increase or take 1 passive skill point and see what's the increase> calculate the difference adn you'll have your answer for sure!
What a nice guide... Thank you so much for helping new players Korgoth!

I'm currently lvl 50 and I think it's time to get a nice hideout. Which Masters do you recommend for this build?
Well in the end i'd say level them all ... but the most important in my opinion are - Zana(map crafting, offering maps, and the daily mission), Haku(boots/gloves/helmet crafting), Elreon(rings/amulet crafting, -mana rings for sale), Vorici(color/link crafting and extra fusings each day), Tora(belt crafting), in that order.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 9, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
So I personally don't like using acrobatics as our defense because it's RNG based so i was thinking of bulking out our Armour and leech instead. Basically I'm stealing from this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337

So instead of getting acrobatics we only go up that way for fervor and herbalist. That should free up enough points for iron reflexes and hematophagy. We even have enough points now for vitality void, but I'm still a noob and I'm not sure how leech works entirely so I'm looking for any input on this variation. thanks!

edit: going fortify/Rampart and passing up vitality void is probably better right? I'll just need to cut a point or two somewhere...
Last edited by RedKirby4 on Mar 10, 2017, 3:57:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info