[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well then go for Hezmana's Bloodlust.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well then go for Hezmana's Bloodlust.

I have less dps without my Kaom's
Well depends on the roll, but don't forget that kaom has fire damage as well as physical and you do get more out of the physical damage (in terms of scaling it, leeching with it, better armour bypassing the more physical damage you deal, it is not reduced by flat % due to the monsters elemental resistances ) and of course hezmana has build-in blood magic so you won't worry about your mana at all. Overall Hezmana is the better weapon.

But again if you own a perfectly rolled kaom and a hezmana with the worst possible rolls ... the choice is obvious.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you so much for this guide! I've learnt a lot of things about the game following it step by step.
Hello again! Atm I have 75% resist without flasks and 30% armor with Endurance charges. But have 3300 hp. Can I go T8-T10 maps?
"
qww177 wrote:
Hello again! Atm I have 75% resist without flasks and 30% armor with Endurance charges. But have 3300 hp. Can I go T8-T10 maps?

There is only one way to find out. You don't play in hardcore either so yeah ...
Wow what a read at 1am. Nice guide @KorgothBG :). Only questions I have is how does this go as a league starter havent done anything with flicker before and it looks like some fun. Also plans to update for 2.6? I know patch notes are out and skill tree is tomorrow i believe ill be keeping an eye on this one :) again awesome read and a crazy amount of effort put into the guide well done :).

Edit:
A tip for you sir.

Edit II:
Will also be interesting to play without Vaal Pact
Last edited by Marthus on Mar 1, 2017, 10:03:04 AM
Thank you for the kind words! :)

Well i've played this build as a league starter in two leagues so far and it turned out just fine (based on comment in the thread others have done the same too). So as long as you know what you are doing it should be a fine league started, especially when the key gear pieces (or at least those that make the build playable) usually are quite cheap.

I will update the guide for 2.6, though it might take a day or two.

P.S. Thanks for the tip though i'll have to decline it. Paypal now needs to tie a card to it and that's something that i don't want to do (due to paranoia i guess ... i don't have a better explanation). And that brings my attention to getting rid of the link in the guide. In any case i really appreciate the gesture! :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 1, 2017, 12:43:52 PM
Cool. Sounds good ill give it a go as my starter. Trying it now in standard >< dam leveling gear in stash must..not..touch... Ill keep an eye on the guide for the updates :) looking forword to it keep up the awesome work.
Going flicker again in 2.6

The buffs to terminus est seem really powerful, maybe it is a viable now all the way into endgame, while freeing up curse and gear slots due to the frenzy generation in the weapon.
Last edited by Dele on Mar 1, 2017, 12:01:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info