[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

No idea why i've missed that ... Nice catch! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 24, 2016, 6:17:29 PM
Hey I'm really enjoying the build so far!

Here are my items:

(I have to fix the CWDT setup because I accidentally leveled my immortal call)

With flame golem, onslaught, bloodrage and 5 frenzy charges (this was an old character so I had the passive point on merc instead of + frenzy)
I'm getting around 10700 damage per attack at around 8 attacks per second.

What can I do to increase my damage because it seems quite lacking.
Last edited by BrokenClock901 on Oct 27, 2016, 12:00:21 PM
Well Atziri disfavour of course ! Hezmana is veeery far from being an end-game weapon.
Also don't forget to use flasks - Lion's Roar + Atziri's Promise + Taste of hate (if you can afford one ) literally double your damage.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
How big of an upgrade would Hezmana's -> Atziri's be? Character's currently level 77 atm. I only have around 85 mana unreserved with Hatred+Poacher's Mark, and I'm really enjoying Hezmana's blood magic.
Last edited by BrokenClock901 on Oct 27, 2016, 12:09:14 PM
"
How big of an upgrade would Hezmana's -> Atziri's be?

~400dps to ~600dps. so... massive. a massive jump.
Indeed it is a massive boost. About the mana .. well ... that's all that you need really, after all poacher's mark is a great way to get mana back. If you have some issues though spend a passvie point to get 0.4% mana leech from your passive skill tree.

Also ... man ... you are level 77 that's ... very low ...
When it comes to gearing the char which is the better focus point evasion gear or armor gear or does it not really matter since we have acrobatics?
It doesn't really matter all that much.
I have a lot of damage, but only 3600 hp at lvl 75 :( How I can increase max life?
Sorry for my absence guys, but i wasn't at home for a few days

Well, you are just level 75, one of your rings has has no life at all, your amulet and gloves have mediocre life mods. So 3600 life at level 75 with your gear is pretty normal, especially when you consider that you get flat life each level and that this build gets pretty much only life passives from level 80.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info