[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

I didn't understand anything from this except the passive skill tree. Could you somehow explain it in short and simple ? Thank you!

BTW does it matter what league I'm in ?
Last edited by Nedockis on Nov 2, 2016, 5:10:58 AM
Honestly if you can't understand anything from a lengthly explanation i really can't explain it to you in 2 sentences. If you are a new player i'd strongly suggest to try a more simple build, or even better to learn the game on your own ( if you are not afraid to reroll your character a couple of times ) since this one relies on a careful combination of various mechanics, items, skills and passives and it might not be suitable for someone who just starts PoE.

The "short" version of the guide would be just posting my gear and tree ( something that many "guides" do " ) and i've done that in "my build" section.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hello i have a problem i cant see your gear(few days ago it was visible but now i cant see it)
that is strange .. anyway it's fine now. Thanks for noticing ! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 2, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
Starforge over Disfavor?
A quote about Starforge:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

The huge damage numbers are offset by the huge drawback of no elemental damage ( no hatred, no added fire damage etc. ). In my opinion Disfavour is superior.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 3, 2016, 4:37:06 AM
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Starforge over Disfavor?

Tried them both. Used in this build Starforge is useless. I guess one could make it work with Starforge, but that would need a replacement for Hatred and added Fire dmg (which makes like half of my dmg).
I guess with a legacy voidheart for bleed and poison and increased DOTs or some fancy critbuild it will work but those are other builds and why would I make builds which maybe deal comparable amounts of dmg but can tank less?

Atziris is far superior here.
These skill tree is very close to my build.
but I hate RNG,So I pick armor over dodge.
I've 500k+ dps when everything is up :D
ps. faster attack sucks.
Last edited by angrytitle on Nov 5, 2016, 5:11:20 PM
Can this build kill shaper?
"
pavel.roark wrote:
Can this build kill shaper?

Cant see a reason why not. This isnt a specific boss killer build but built correctly it is tanky enough and deals more than enough dmg. You wont be able to constantly flicker on bosses and for more control I used frenzy for bosses then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info