[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

What do you think of Cospri's will vuln and poachers when using atziris disfavour? Seems like it would destroy bosses.

Also how do you feel about a full armor build using iron reflexes?
Well it is a good offensive boosting chest, though you would loose survivability end. charge generation, dodge, life. And by using vulnerability you'll have to drop an aura.

The problem with going Iron Reflexes is that with this build you don't really get a lot of evasion ( or armour multipliers ) to justify the passive points spent to get the IR, another 2-3k armour does pretty much nothing when you are at 2k armour to begin with.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 22, 2016, 4:01:23 AM
Ah
What do you think about voidheart after the nerf then?
After the nerf ... not really worth it, legacy version ... well what can i say ... considering that you already have bleeding from your axe and that poison without ANY investment is nothing special, i have to say that i'm not the biggest fan. But perhaps that's just me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm running with the Warchief instead of Vengeance, works like a charm.
Thanks for a great build by the way, superfun and really good. Works perfect even for HC, although as said defo. interesting since your positioning is alittle chaotic due to the randomness of Flicker ^^
I was thinking of doing a slayer crit flicker build, with hege's shaft. Do you think it's possible?
well yeah it's possible.
I want to try this with a raider..i think the aesthetics mach nicely ^^
Well, go for it! :)
What do you think of Kondo's Pride?
Spoiler

A well rolled one is around 470 pDPS, and you can find them for under 10 chaos if you're not picky about the links. Also, that bleed damage bonus looks useful against bosses, though I haven't had the chance to try that yet.
Last edited by Razgriz1 on Sep 26, 2016, 4:14:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info