[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Sadly the bleeding and the blind are kind of useless because they are tied to crits and you know ... Resolute Technique. But still ... a well rolled one has a very high damage indeed ( higher than most 2h uniques ) so it is a good weapon of choice with the downside being that it is a sword.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What u think about my 6 link setup? i have flicker multistrike melee damage added fire fortify, i can clear maps easily but i want my last gem to be pure dps cuz bosses, i only can think about faster attacks
and melee on full life, faster cant help me so there is only full ife or u can advice me other options?
U know if the culling ascendancy stacks with culling strike gem? Thanks awesome guide man
Last edited by lordkeiser on Sep 26, 2016, 2:35:41 PM
The culling ascendancy does not stack with the culling strike gem.
With Blood Rage you are NEVER at full life thus melee damage on full life is completely useless. In the end faster attacks really is the only option.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
i know what u mean but faster attacks can really help with bosses? cuz thats all i need.anyways i will try faster attacks(already im on 0.12 sec per attack)i was thinking about added chaos cold or something too but im a bit lost here.Thanks for answer me and for the help
Last edited by lordkeiser on Sep 26, 2016, 4:12:40 PM
Well you could try Weapon Elemental Damage for some damage if you want.
Why are swords disadvantageous?

Also, I've found that using puncture-increased duration is quite helpful against bosses and some tankier rares, since the increased melee damage on bleeding enemies from Kondo's Pride is not related to critical strikes.
Last edited by Razgriz1 on Sep 26, 2016, 10:12:21 PM
some knows why my dps just go down 1k when i use vlood rage? in thory only give's me buffs so why?i've checked and down my phys dps and ele from auras end gems like a % of all my tipes of damage and i can't figure why Help?.Thanks ppl (im running flicker multistrike fortify weapon ele meleedamage added fire
)
Last edited by lordkeiser on Sep 27, 2016, 12:00:43 PM
@lordkeiser
It shouldn't unless you have some damage increases when you are at max life.

@Razgriz1
mainly because eventually you'll want to upgrade to Atziri Disfavour, which is an axe so you'll have to do quite a bit of passive refunding and also because the sword nodes are well ... worse...
"
KorgothBG wrote:
With Blood Rage you are NEVER at full life thus melee damage on full life is completely useless. In the end faster attacks really is the only option.

THANK YOU! This helped me spec out of Melee Damage on Full Life for my Ancestral Warchief totem. Now I gained some DPS by switching to Faster Attacks!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@lordkeiser
It shouldn't unless you have some damage increases when you are at max life.

@Razgriz1
mainly because eventually you'll want to upgrade to Atziri Disfavour, which is an axe so you'll have to do quite a bit of passive refunding and also because the sword nodes are well ... worse...

Is a 248% Marohi Erqi that much worse than the Disfavour? Or is it solely for the bleed effect that makes the Disfavour that much better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info