[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Alright, so i'm totally in love with this build and i just got the last missing piece for the build, the Taste of Haste flask! So now i want to upgrade my items so i can be stronger, this is my current gear would u mind taking a look at it and tell me what item i should replace for something better?! :D

I've got around 5k hp, and still got some hp nodes left to take (im pretty much copying ur skill tree)

My skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0HdQmWDY0TTBQgFewX4SFVI_Ym-CcgJ58s-y5TMHEwdzB8MZ41kjkOOkI9_D7PQKBDMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qTjJQR1FHUdpYY1n-Whpbr14TXz9hIWRSZU1lp287dO12rHfjeA14enloeu97dHzZhNmE74VShaeGtIdqh3aKIorwjM-NfY2_lSSXeaOKplepJ6luqZStja5QsoC18rkdvTa95r6nwBrApsEEwaPDM8RYxILG2MqQz37Tb9Qj2L3ZYdrB3D3dqOJh45_kUelG6hjrCe4O7w72SPcy-Ov5Y_zF_gr-a_6P?accountName=Intrilo&characterName=Gozeltuv

Kindly regards Intrilo!
Except for some extremely minor things like getting 20% quality on your increased duration and added fire damage, getting 20% quality on all flasks and master crafting your rings and amulet, and leveling up of course, i can't really thing of anything else.
What i did after hitting level 100 was to gear my character with IIR/IIQ gear to farm low to mid tier maps at great speed.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey, I tried to link my Atziri's for lulz and actually got 6L. Any use having both armor and weapon as 6L or should I just relink my better rolled Daresso's as 2/4?

Better Roll.

Do I have to try to get intelligence on my equipment as well? Without any on my equipment, I won't be able to run Blashpehmy.

Here's my current gear atm, haven't rolled the slots and links yet since I've been grinding at Dried Lakes.

Spoiler
Last edited by Poopalicious on Jul 17, 2016, 5:31:10 AM
You don't really need a high level blasphemy .. with that said some intelligence on your gear won't hurt. A second 6L item isn't a big help really.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
second 5-6link gread for warchief totem in my opinion. It can kill bosses even without our help. (we just need bleed them for bloodlust gem in totem)
Yes, that is an option.
weapon ele damage cant be better instead faster attacks?
And if we kill with poison/bleed, we gain charges from boots/bloodrage?
If yes, may be i swap executioner+wrecking ball for bloodletting+dirty techniques.
Last edited by StoryOff on Jul 18, 2016, 3:07:56 AM
Well personally i find the dots to be rather useless with this build because when finished you kill 99% of the enemies in a fraction of a second. As for WED .. yeah it is an option, though i prefer the faster attacks because A) while WED gives nice tooltip boost in reality it deals less due to monster resists ( especially boss resists ) and B) faster attacks makes you harder to hit and it increases your clear speed much more.
I'm running a 4link with: Frenzy, Leap Slam, Faster Attacks and Blood Magic. So i can jump across maps/lab without spending mana. And if i was running out of mana and have to build up frenzy charges quickly, this can be nicely done with Blood Magic.

This is by far the best and most comprehensive build guide I've come across. I got kind of bored with my EQ Mara so I've decided to start an FS. My only question is: which is the better overall class for an FS build, shadow or duelist? I'm still quite the peasant so I guess I should be asking which one would be better for some filthy casual gaming?

I did start a shadow but after skimming through this post you've got me leaning more towards the duelist. While I realize the perks of having an open skill tree I have read most everywhere that the Shadow builds are a bit more cash/experience intensive (in other words: too hard for a scrub like me.)

Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info