[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

That is a really hard question. It really depends on the build you want to make ... many say that this build is great for "filthy casual gaming" because it needs so little to work properly.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
after finally got my hands on a Disfavour my next goal is prolly to get a Taste of Hate or hopefully 6L chest or the axe other than that this build been fun atleast the upgrades gonna be expensive :(

Hi
1. Awesome build i have a blast with this build.
2. I don´t understand the need of life on gear since it seems to be so little.

What about bloodlust if you wear Disvavour?
"
Hi
1. Awesome build i have a blast with this build.
2. I don´t understand the need of life on gear since it seems to be so little.

how are you supposed to survive high hits from bosses ? lets say a flameblast from atziri w/o hp you will get one hitted even you if you have stacked a tone of leech

"
oedipat wrote:
What about bloodlust if you wear Disvavour?

hmm well since flicker strike is the trigger of the bleed on disfavour i dunno if you can use the gem since the gem states that attack cant bleed, like if you using voidheart on a EQ build and have a Warchief totem with the bloodlust gem to boost his dmg
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jul 28, 2016, 8:51:19 PM
Even after calculating all the extra life from gear and multiplying it with factor 2.77 it is still only
1376.69 extra life points. Without he would still have something like 5.1 k life. is that really not enough?
"
Even after calculating all the extra life from gear and multiplying it with factor 2.77 it is still only
1376.69 extra life points. Without he would still have something like 5.1 k life. is that really not enough?

but what do you think would make it better then? make a tree and see if korgoth comes back and tell what he thinks bcs afaik it seems korgoth done the math on this build and why he made it like this
Well when it comes to life - you can never have too much life. 1000+ life from your gear can be ( and in plenty of cases actually is ) the difference between life and death. Besides ... what would you prefer to get from your gear besides life , there really isn't anything more useful than that.

As for bloodlust - you can't bleed with an attack that is linked to it ( even if you have a guaranteed bleed by things like disfavour ). To be able to proc it you need to use a different set of attack then proceed to use the one that is linked to bloodlust. Way ... and i mean WAY to much trouble to make it worth it .. at all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a progression guide for the skill tree? Thanks

"
Snarl18 wrote:
Hi sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a progression guide for the skill tree? Thanks

You haven't even read the guide i guess? It has progression for all 2h weapon types
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jul 30, 2016, 9:30:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info