All d3 fanboys wanting AH, Blizzard shutting AH down

"
scorpitron wrote:
i dont think ive seen the word "fanboy" this much since the last exodus of d3 players on bnet lol.

they shit all over that place while leaving...now they shit all over this place scrambling to throw more money at D3...priceless.

you can argue with some D3 enthusiast about aspects of the whole 2.0 stuff and if you say something against anything regarding it, you are labeled a PoE fanboy.

Even if you didn't mention Path of Exile. You just tell them what you think is not good or might not work like they imagine, they will label you as a PoE fanboy.

And you know why? Because this is the PoE forum. But who brought this shit here? They did. But they can't have a normal discussion about it.

Not everyone playing the game is a 'fanboy'. And you don't have to be a PoE fanboy to dislike D3.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Sep 18, 2013, 5:32:46 PM
I'm actually not sure how to feel about it. I don't play D3 (I have maybe 7 hours of game time in it... insert sad and heartbroken emotion...), but I do like the concept of AH (just not the real money part). I do have to say, though, that I somehow felt nostalgic about original trade channel in D2 with characters showing up on the screen... I felt connected to others. Face to face sort of thing. Could be just me.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Sep 18, 2013, 5:39:33 PM
"
bkboggy wrote:
I felt connected to others. Face to face sort of thing. Could be just me.

Its not just you :)
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
"
Malpheas wrote:
Regarding your "free" entertainment, no it was not. You made money equal to your intial investment. You had to pay to play the game and you invested your time as well.

Wait did you just say i actually did pay for the game cause i invested TIME in it? o_0
That logic blows my brain...Having fun spending time in a game is actually a payment eh? *BrainExplodes*
So, are we finally at long last going to see an end to all the Implement Auction House requests for this game? :)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Sep 18, 2013, 11:16:45 PM
"
So, are we finally at long last going to see an end to all the Implement Auction House requests for this game? :)

one would hope. But somehow.....

I doubt it.
"
Anelit wrote:
"
Malpheas wrote:
Regarding your "free" entertainment, no it was not. You made money equal to your intial investment. You had to pay to play the game and you invested your time as well.

Wait did you just say i actually did pay for the game cause i invested TIME in it? o_0
That logic blows my brain...Having fun spending time in a game is actually a payment eh? *BrainExplodes*

Read again. "pay to play the game and you invested your time as well"
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
exorzist wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

I'm hoping GGG will introduce a new MF mod "increase % chance of dropping an item relevant to your class". Hopefully this would help us self found farmer-crafters who hate trading.

sorry.....what?? do you know how classes in this game work? You say you don't play D3, do you play POE either? Why are you in this thread or on this website?

he does, do you? he probably refers to "i play poe, i'm so hardcore, sporkin ftw, stack iiq/iir"

Do you know how to read Skinnay? I look forward to playing D3 when the Battlechest comes out. I'll be glad to see the back of you two though.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Last edited by THEHORNEDRAT on Sep 19, 2013, 5:09:51 AM
"

What is bad for D3 isn't necessarily bad for PoE. After all, they are two completely different games.
"
Anelit wrote:
"
Malpheas wrote:

That isn't what I said. Perhaps I should have included investing time in an object / objective / activity as a separate sentence.

You are welcome, however, to keep misunderstanding what I post. It is a useful endeavor, it seems, to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info