All d3 fanboys wanting AH, Blizzard shutting AH down

Was just about to come here and post this haha. So many people whining for an AH when they have no real idea what it actually does to a game like this. Good job blizzard, such a BIG step in the right direction.
the only difference is that you will get more and better loot in 2.0, even now there are lots of item that cannot be sold. It's not about the ah it's about how you get items, and atm in poe it's really frustrating to craft a item when the currency drop is so low and the main focus is trade that is filled with "scammers" , my definition of scam includes item flipers to.
top kek
This may be evidence that Blizzard is taking GGG seriously.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Got to wonder which of the 3rd parties came up with enough cash to buy Blizzard out of their market.
The problem isn't a lack of AH, the problem is the game relying too much on trading turning it into a stock market simulator. It seems that Blizzard recognized this problem and are trying to fix it.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

lol
believe me ... GGG nor poe didnt play ANY role in that decision ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Wow 3 looks to be absolutely amazing with the expac. Looking foward to playing poe and d3 for a decade to come :))
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

GGG is a grain of sand compared to the beach that is Blizzard. They did their homework in terms of research, feedback, and data mining and made the decision.
im in shock, blizzard cuting there income for the better of the game...

thought these day were long gone
I hope GGG in 1.0 release that they implement more item sinks. Currently there is no valid means to remove uniques or rares from the game.
Pain is Good for it lets me know that I am still alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info