-

Do you advice to buy abyssus ezomyte burgonet ?
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Torgh wrote:
What is your dps with a reave gem ?

I don't know, I would have to chromatic my chest armor and do a different gem setup to figure it out. Also I don't recommend using reave with a dual-wield build because, unlike cleave, it does not greatly benefit from dual-wielding.

"
Torgh wrote:
Do you advice to buy abyssus ezomyte burgonet ?

I don't recommend using Abyssus because it has no life or resists and it increases physical damage taken which would make reflect hurt more. With this build, your helm should be high life with dual resist and possibly high armour if you can afford it.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Aug 24, 2013, 5:20:31 AM
ok thank you.

now i have 20k dps and still have a problem of mana even with 2% leech. it is a bit boring

i hope to succeed with 2x 300 dps sword
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Torgh wrote:
ok thank you.

now i have 20k dps and still have a problem of mana even with 2% leech. it is a bit boring

i hope to succeed with 2x 300 dps sword

How many links and how much total mana?

Do you have the Mana Flows notable passive in the Duelist area?

Try looking for an amulet like mine:

on an Onyx base ofc since you are on standard.
Last edited by Sodomee on Aug 24, 2013, 9:49:28 AM
I started as Duelist, guess it doesn't really matter?
I can easily respec out of these two Duelist nodes. Maradeur early gameplay is so slow in my opinion, too slow. Plus I just prefer Duelist overall.
"
I started as Duelist, guess it doesn't really matter?
I can easily respec out of these two Duelist nodes. Maradeur early gameplay is so slow in my opinion, too slow. Plus I just prefer Duelist overall.

Going a Duelist wouldn't be optimal for this build because you end up picking up two nodes you don't need. The phys damage % really doesn't do anything early game but the life % definitely helps. I don't know how you are going to respec out of the 2 nodes at the start of the duelist area.
Derp, so it's not possible? :D

Ah well, I am going for it though. Marauder is as I said so slow and very restricted in weapon choice imo. Only thing that works until there's enough Dex for rapiers is two-hanced mauls, and withouth RT I miss alot. Or how did you level your char up?
I'm leveling a duelist and very interested in this build.
Some newbie question about passive nodes.
Why "Mana Flows"(The mana big node in duelist zone)? For 10 int?
Is it good to remove some life nodes to get some damage nodes?
For example remove 40% max life into 100% damage.
IGN: ShockGunCombo ;(Sorry for my bad English)
Last edited by Arxile on Aug 28, 2013, 2:56:27 AM
"

Ah well, I am going for it though. Marauder is as I said so slow and very restricted in weapon choice imo. Only thing that works until there's enough Dex for rapiers is two-hanced mauls, and withouth RT I miss alot. Or how did you level your char up?

It is possible to still use my build even with the 2 duelist nodes. It just isn't optimal.

I leveled with cleave using str/dex swords until I got enough dex in my tree for the rapiers.

"
Arxile wrote:
I'm leveling a duelist and very interested in this build.
Some newbie question about passive nodes.
Why "Mana Flows"(The mana big node in duelist zone)? For 10 int?
Is it good to remove some life nodes to get some damage nodes?
For example remove 40% max life into 100% damage.

Mana Flows is to help support the mana cost of cleave in a 5L/6L. It also helps you run the 3 auras I use(Grace, Hatred, Purity).

I do not recommend removing life for more damage. This build has more than enough damage and as melee survivability is everything. I recommend going for life and armour first and picking up the damage nodes last. You will need survivability to level up and get more skill points. If you go for damage first, you will have a hard time leveling and you will not be able to get your defensive nodes unless you respec or manage to survive without good defenses.
Last edited by Sodomee on Aug 28, 2013, 6:17:28 AM
"
Sodomee wrote:
"

It is possible to still use my build even with the 2 duelist nodes. It just isn't optimal.

I leveled with cleave using str/dex swords until I got enough dex in my tree for the rapiers.

With not being possible I was talking about respeccing out of these two duelist nodes. I didn't know you couldn't do that, but looking at at the tree it makes sense :P.

Anyway, I forgot I had a Marauder at Level 21 or something where I wasn't sure what to do with him, used some respec points and went for your build. I then used two-handed Mauls with Heavy Strike/Ground Slam until I got enough Dex for the rapiers. Now I'm Level 67 and really enjoying it, though my gear could definetely be better.
I might actually make it to doing maps with this Char.
Huge thanks for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info