-

What's the point of 45k dps when you can't even tank a 77 map?
Too much dps, not enough thought into...anything but dps.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 22, 2013, 10:35:05 PM
well, if anyone wants to share its passive tree ( or just an idea of it ).. =/
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAAYB3AHnA4cEsQUtFCAUcRR1FfYXPhiwGS4a2xutG_oknSXfJ08n7SmlMZ4yCTSTNZI26DrhOu08LT38P5tAoEGqRIFKfUrITGBN404qUEdQUFRJVvpYY1ivW69fP2BLYSFiWmJ5Y3BnoGxGbmluqnBycmx0QXTteA1674TZhO-HdozPlWaeuZ_LpBmmV6cwqW618rZBtz653b6KvqfAD8S4xPbGrsbY0O7STdN-1I_V-Nwj3Q3i6udS7g7vDu_j8YryL_JF9kj3o_e-_MX-Cv6P

I don't even know if someone is still playing this build, but I'd like to have some advice about the tree I've ended up to.

We'll surely drop Purity ( and we'd need good +res stats on items in order to ) and probably Grace ( we lose armor but we get a boost to global life, so it won't be a big problem, hopefully ). Hatred got a huge buff and I'd like to run it at least.

UPDATE: since Cleave have been nerfed bad, probably I'll try to run Dual Strike + Melee Spash.
Last edited by tanfodelmale on Oct 24, 2013, 4:32:22 AM
Since no one seems using this build anymore I'd share what a I ended up with:

Current Setup [ 97 Points allocated ], Level 79.

I can run Hatred and Grace. That leaves me 90 mana to spam my DS ( 32 mana with a 4L )
So, my final stats are:

DS DPS = 12k ( consider DS is still level 10 and Splash is level 8 ).
Resists = 75% without Purity.
Armor = 6.5k.
Life = 4k.

Once I get Cast on Damage Taken I'll link it as following:

CoDT - Decoy Totem - Enfeeble - Enduring Cry.

This is my current Equip:
Spoiler

I don't think I'm going to spend fusing on the Chest, at the moment. I prefer saving my currency for a better one ( crafting is a pain and I'm pretty unlucky at it ).
When I'll get a 5L, added fire dmg + lava lash passive will be the next step.
I'm going to improve my defense a bit, getting the forth endurance charge. Then I'll concentrate on increasing my global crit chance/multiplier ( reflect will start to hurt at that point, probably. )
Last edited by tanfodelmale on Oct 25, 2013, 3:00:06 AM
"
What's the point of 45k dps when you can't even tank a 77 map?
Too much dps, not enough thought into...anything but dps.

I can tank 77 maps. How do you think I got to level 95 with a melee build?

What I could not tank with this build, were the two strongest bosses in the game(Crema Boss and Shrine Piety). A good number of ranged builds can't even do these bosses without a huge risk of death. There is only one kind of melee build that I know of that can actually do these bosses without any risk of death and I am currently making a personal variation of it on Domination. I will be releasing this build when it is finished(gearing/leveling up and testing its capabilities).

"
tanfodelmale wrote:
well, if anyone wants to share its passive tree ( or just an idea of it ).. =/

I posted a new build for 1.0.0 =)

Sorry for not replying to the other guys, I will give you a response asap. I'm currently a bit busy trying to balance life and the Domination league rush to the top(I am a ladder climber after all).
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Oct 26, 2013, 9:38:16 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 23, 2013, 11:42:39 PM
is this build still viable in terms of DPS using cleave? how does it compare to before 1.0.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info