-

"
Mcbass wrote:
About ur skill tree.. why there is taken that * cant evade attacks * while ur wearing evade giving gear ?

iron reflexes converts evasion to armor
@Iluvthu

I recommend grabbing these life nodes first and then getting the Twin Terrors crit chance notable:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwOrRQgFHEX6hiwGNsc5yDwIWAnTyi1KaU6Uj-bQKBBqkOcRIFE51BHUFBUSVYEVw1YY1uvXz9giGFSYnlqHmo7dPF254ZgjM-Rzp65ns2nMKgYud277cbY0O7SIdlh3CPfv-dS7w7vTvGK8i_2SPej9777RQUtYEt673Tt3Q38xWegh3ZKfRX2AAY=

Also I recommend grabbing some thrusting swords because the 20% crit multiplier implicit mod is an insane dps increase when you get 25+% crit chance.

"
mvm199 wrote:
Some videos of high level maps!

I'm sad to say that videos will not be coming. I don't have time for PoE at the moment so I sold most of my gear on Anarchy. I'm waiting for the next league to start, but I will be making a new build.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Sep 27, 2013, 4:50:23 PM
Thanks for the tip Sodomee. I'm currently 57 and already got the twin terrors and really loving the increased crit chance (almost 20% now). The crit sound is really addictive and even more addictive in combination with fast attacks (currently on 6,xx APS).

And yes, I'm indeed planning to get some thrusting swords with crit and ias modifiers on them but the ones I like are too expensive :P.
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
I have similar defensive stats (79% resists, 50% phys), 2.6k life (bit low), and 22k Cleave DPS. I have attached LoH to cleave for more survivability, but I get absolutely destroyed in 70+ maps.

I'm guaranteed to die if more than 5 things are attacking me at once.
dont u have mana issues without blood magic on your cleave???
"
Meatshield93 wrote:
I have similar defensive stats (79% resists, 50% phys), 2.6k life (bit low), and 22k Cleave DPS. I have attached LoH to cleave for more survivability, but I get absolutely destroyed in 70+ maps.

I'm guaranteed to die if more than 5 things are attacking me at once.

Your life is too low. Try going for more life on gear or more life passives. Defensive stats are always better as melee.

Also Gifts from Above adds a ton of survivability with the Consecrated Ground on Crit.

"
kostasnikara wrote:
dont u have mana issues without blood magic on your cleave???

I only have issues in No Regen and Slow Recovery maps, but this is not that bad if you have a surgeon's mana flask.
Last edited by Sodomee on Oct 14, 2013, 6:41:30 PM
Hi Sodomee,

I'm following your build and now I'm 76 with 8.2k dps ( tooltip ) and 3k life. I feel pretty solid even without Gifts from Above ( still looking for someone selling it cheap enough to get it ). It's incredible how a granite flask can save your ass in many situation.

The question is: even if you have quitted this character ( I don't know if you intend to reroll another blender when the new league comes out ), will you help us when there will be the full release, with new gear/passives and any advice?

I'm really enjoing it and I don't really want to mess it up.. =)
Im thinking about re-spec to this... i got 100 points (im level 83)

Gears what i got so far and thinking to use
Spoiler

I got this quality dual strike too. Is it worth to use it got 40% crit change

Facebreaker got 60% crit multiplier
Last edited by Kandi on Oct 21, 2013, 7:12:16 AM
"
tanfodelmale wrote:
Hi Sodomee,

I'm following your build and now I'm 76 with 8.2k dps ( tooltip ) and 3k life. I feel pretty solid even without Gifts from Above ( still looking for someone selling it cheap enough to get it ). It's incredible how a granite flask can save your ass in many situation.

The question is: even if you have quitted this character ( I don't know if you intend to reroll another blender when the new league comes out ), will you help us when there will be the full release, with new gear/passives and any advice?

I'm really enjoing it and I don't really want to mess it up.. =)

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the build and having success!

I will try to help when I have time, but I will be working on a new melee build in Domination.

"
Kandi wrote:
Im thinking about re-spec to this... i got 100 points (im level 83)

Gears what i got so far and thinking to use
Spoiler

I got this quality dual strike too. Is it worth to use it got 40% crit change

Facebreaker got 60% crit multiplier

I was using dual strike for single target until my cleave was doing much more dps so its a good skill to use until you start getting crazy damage.

I would try to get maligaros to replace the facebreakers though. Facebreakers are okay as a temp pair of gloves, but maligaros virtuosity is so much better.
Last edited by Sodomee on Oct 21, 2013, 7:42:19 PM
Interesting changes out there: Elemental DMG Cleave has been nerfed and we can't run Hatred + Purity anymore ( unless we take reduced mana passives on the tree, I suppose ).

It seems like a pretty bad nerf to us, actually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info