:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Finally caught up to Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, Tales of Zestiria the X S2, and Little Witch Academia. I am glad Little Witch Academia is 25 episodes long, I am already hooked to it.

I still need to catch up to Youjo Senki.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 8, 2017, 2:47:05 PM
Must watch in my opinion.

3-gatsu no lion
shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu

If you haven't, give them a go.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Must watch in my opinion.

3-gatsu no lion
shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu

If you haven't, give them a go.

Peace,

-Boem-

Not sure about the 2nd series, but I might give 3-gatsu no lion a try when the series finishes, so I can watch it all in one go or at least in good chunks.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

tfw i watch a volleyball anime (haikyuu) and it's actually really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPxDiyVmZ6c

(14 sec video)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Sailor moon, right before heading to school played around 7am in the morning ...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Pls gib good animu. I'm not a biggest anime fan ever walking the earth, but I watched few and liked many of them.
Watched so far:
Spoiler
- Kill la Kill, nice random and overall enjoyable. Sometimes a little bit over the top (I know it is supposed to be)
- Space Patrol Luluco, random and nice
- Little Witch Academia, feels good, funny and well drawn
- FLCL random ftw (yes, I enjoy Trigger a lot, don't judge me)
- Higurashi bit bad drawing, but enjoyable overall. A little bit of anime cliche being annoying, tho.
- FMA, nice plot, deformation is pretty damn annoying (and cliche), but good stuff overall
- Ergo Proxy, this I enjoyed a lot
- Highlander, this is some serious shit :D
- Ghost in the Shell (can't quite remember which episodes I watched, tho)
- Akira
- Miyazaki stuff (Hauru, Mononoke, Totoro (which isn't that great), Spirited Away, Nausicaa)
- and of course Evangelion. I like it, tho. Don't judge me :V
- more I can't remember now

Looking for a little bit more serious animu. I personally don't like deformation, screaming and all of that cliche stuff. What I find the most interesting about anime is that plots are usually vastly different from everything else you can find in movies. :2 Even if they are random and dumb
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 9, 2017, 5:17:33 AM
"
Perq wrote:
Pls gib good animu. Looking for a little bit more serious animu. What I find the most interesting about anime is that plots are usually vastly different from everything else you can find in movies. :2 Even if they are random and dumb

Ok then, let's see...
Since you mentioned trigger already, how about tengen toppa gurren lagann?
Also, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika. Watch that one at least for the first 3 episodes. It changes afterwards.
Another series I watched recently that might be to your liking is Suisei no Gargantia. The first half is rather easygoing and happy and all that, but there is a major plot twist in the 2nd part that makes the story take a pretty dark turn.
Then there's Eureka seven, a series I enjoyed quite a lot. Just keep in mind that the sequel does not exist.
Last but not least we have Hunter x Hunter. Don't let the optic fool you. That thing is most definitely NOT for children.

Something a bit more... weird
Not quite sure if you could enjoy this one, but... the monogatari series. Lots of seasons, art styles can change without warning and the overall story can be confusing, jumps in the timeline and strange stuff happening in the background all the time, but It's amazing!

I hope I could help you a bit, if you need more, just ask! I'd love to have some feedback on the recommendations for future reference though...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Perq wrote:
Pls gib good animu. I'm not a biggest anime fan ever walking the earth, but I watched few and liked many of them.
Watched so far:
Spoiler
- Kill la Kill, nice random and overall enjoyable. Sometimes a little bit over the top (I know it is supposed to be)
- Space Patrol Luluco, random and nice
- Little Witch Academia, feels good, funny and well drawn
- FLCL random ftw (yes, I enjoy Trigger a lot, don't judge me)
- Higurashi bit bad drawing, but enjoyable overall. A little bit of anime cliche being annoying, tho.
- FMA, nice plot, deformation is pretty damn annoying (and cliche), but good stuff overall
- Ergo Proxy, this I enjoyed a lot
- Highlander, this is some serious shit :D
- Ghost in the Shell (can't quite remember which episodes I watched, tho)
- Akira
- Miyazaki stuff (Hauru, Mononoke, Totoro (which isn't that great), Spirited Away, Nausicaa)
- and of course Evangelion. I like it, tho. Don't judge me :V
- more I can't remember now

Looking for a little bit more serious animu. I personally don't like deformation, screaming and all of that cliche stuff. What I find the most interesting about anime is that plots are usually vastly different from everything else you can find in movies. :2 Even if they are random and dumb

Shinsekai Yori, easily.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Finally caught up to Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon,

I still need to catch up to Youjo Senki.

Just about to catch up on maid dragon, youjo senki has been a bit slow after the initial plot twist, it's currently at 6.5( so it should be a filler) hopefully after this it'll pick up again
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 17, 2017, 4:51:47 PM
Hanasaku Iroha

Halfway in this show and it's really nice and beautifully animated in my opinion. It's "chill".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info