:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
FCK42 wrote:
By the way guys... do you too have any series you could just watch over and over and over and over and over again and not get sick of it? The one for me is bokura wa minna kawaisou. I just love the whole atmosphere, the colors, the music, the characters... it's so much fun to watch! Anyone who hasn't watched it yet, I highly recommend it!
Now I wanna watch it AGAIN...

The only series I've liked enough to watch twice is Toradora.

Not really big on this season. I've only picked up Kuzu no Honkai and the second season of Shouwa Genruko
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

What's the deal with chain chronicle?
I'm currently getting 2 versions of it
Standard and movie

Standard is airing normally, but the movie seems to be coming out in chunks, episode size and 4 at a time.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
One punch Man...

Where have you been all my life?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
One punch Man...

Where have you been all my life?

Nonexistent for the most part
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

^nothing beats "irregular at magic high" when it comes to anime with ridiculously overpowered mc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^nothing beats "irregular at magic high" when it comes to anime with ridiculously overpowered mc.

Peace,

-Boem-

Will be watching on crunchy roll while I drink pina collada with Strawberry and rum ice smoothie.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
just waiting for when the next Jojo Friday is...
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:

Going to be awhile before we get part 5. I am also waiting for another adventure with JoJo in the weekends. :\
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 30, 2017, 3:16:24 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Ocylix wrote:

Going to be awhile before we get part 5. I am also waiting for another adventure with JoJo in the weekends. :\

These days I spend my weekends watching tales of zestiria, march comes in like a lion and also waiting for monday so I can watch the new episode of little witch academia...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Had a lot of free time recently, so I managed to watch quite a lot... watched a certain scientific railgun, index season 2 and started watching yuri!!! on ice today.
The series I enjoyed the most the last few days was definitely suisei no gargantia though. Interesting story and characters, a setting that is very different to everything I've seen in anime so far, some deep philosophical questions, both lighthearted and serious at times and some the greatest plot twists I've seen so far.
I really recommend it, 15 episodes of pure awesome imo. Oh, and did I mention the awesome soundtrack?

PS: I still feel weird for posting two consecutive times in a single thread. It's so... awkward, despite the time period between the posts :/
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info