:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Ghost in the Shell is now discounted on itunes movies... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Finally caught up to Youjo Senki, and I really like the series a lot. Though, it would had been best if I waited until it finished so I can watch it all in one seating.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I finished both Medaka Box and Bounen no Xam'd recently (not referring to the past 4 seconds). Medaka box was a pretty funny series with an epic final fight, whereas Bounen no Xam'd was surprisingly serious... steampunk, airships, war, religious fanatics, more or less supernatural beings, drama and typical studio bones quality (seriously though, they have made a LOT of really good series. check 'em out). Can recommend both of them without regrets :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
GANTZ 2.0 HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUN
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Not enjoying the second season of Shouwa Genroku as much as the first one, but it's still damn good. Kuzu no Honkai is as good as I expected.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Watched the 2 episodes special "Ryuu no Haisha".
Despite the weird story (dentists of gigantic dragons in world war 1) it was REALLY good. I hope that one day it'll get a full series.
Both are 45 minutes long and well worth watching. Unfortunately a few things were left unanswered, but it was good nonetheless

Spoiler (duh)
The feels in the end T^T I hope he'll get revived once more...
Currently watching "Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari". Really good series, I enjoy it a lot. Episodes are long though, something between 45 and 50 minutes each... I just fear that once I finish it, there won't be anything similar to it that I could watch :/ a problem that I encounter more and more frequently...

Another series I finished watching two or three days ago was "Otome Youkai Zakuro", enjoyed that one aswell. Though I might be a bit biased on this one since 1. I love series that have to do with spirits and stuff and 2. I'm a sucker for romance anime. No idea why actually...

So yeah, those are two more series I can recommend to you guys.

PS: I always feel like shit whenever I was responsible for two posts in a row. Even when almost 3 weeks are between them :/
"
FCK42 wrote:
Currently watching "Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari". Really good series, I enjoy it a lot. Episodes are long though, something between 45 and 50 minutes each... I just fear that once I finish it, there won't be anything similar to it that I could watch :/ a problem that I encounter more and more frequently...

Another series I finished watching two or three days ago was "Otome Youkai Zakuro", enjoyed that one aswell. Though I might be a bit biased on this one since 1. I love series that have to do with spirits and stuff and 2. I'm a sucker for romance anime. No idea why actually...

So yeah, those are two more series I can recommend to you guys.

PS: I always feel like shit whenever I was responsible for two posts in a row. Even when almost 3 weeks are between them :/

I do not blame you for bumping the thread, PoE and real life has been keeping me busy. While, I do have time to watch anime, I do not have much time to spark a discussion or two. Might get back on track next month seeing that I might start playing PoE much less often to save up my fuel for 3.0. Now that one will be a big one.

It has been awhile since I watched the spin-off of Tenchi Muyo, it was an interesting series for something that is labled as "Harem," but knowing it is based in the same universe as Tenchi Muyo, I can let it go as it being more than just a fan service. It does seem odd that it is a 45 to 50 minutes series, but during the time of its airing, it would come out once a month just like Katanagatari. To be honest, it felt like a 26 episode series.

Otome Youkai Zakuro, now that brings me back to my early college days. I was watching it as it was being aired at that time. It is nothing too spectacular, but the setting piqued my interest and kept me through out the whole way. Overall, I felt this one was was okay despite having some uniqueness, it felt kinda bland and treated as a one time wonder. Then again, a good amount of series at that time pretty much was a hit or miss, so this one was like in the middle of it.

I need to start planning out what I am going to watch this upcoming Spring since the lineup is really good. In the mean time, I am going to start watching 3-gatsu no Lion since it is going to have a sequel that will come out in this upcoming fall season.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 22, 2017, 1:01:50 AM
New season starting in a little over a week, so many shows i know i will be watching.

Little witch is 25 episodes so it'll be running over to next season and hopefully pick up(been a bit hit and miss i felt)

Granblue Fantasy The Animation, saw the first few episode of this and it looks great, not sure on the story but i think it might go somewhere

Gundam thunderbolt, again episode have been released early...i liked it, gundam is always a bit similar but this one managed to catch my interest in the first episode.

Boku no Hero Academia, yeah i enjoyed the first season so i'll be watching this

Attack on Titan S2, i am excited to see this on, very hard not to start reading the manga during the wait for it

Berserk, despite it's horribly jarring CGI i'm watching that

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul...not sure if this is a sequel or a difrent story line, has some of the same characters and i enjoyed the first one

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darouka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria, fuck that for a title and it's now focusing on a different character rather than Bell.

There are a hand full of others that i'm looking at but that is based on nothing more than a thumbnail....basically get everything and start weeding out the crap
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
stuff

Really happy about little witch academia being 25 episodes long. The plot only just now starts to get going, it looks like it'll become REALLY interesting.

I was never really interested in the gundam series, I just never got into it. I might watch one of the newer ones if I find the time...

Boku no hero academia and attack on titan are definitely on my plan to watch list. The first seasons of both shows were great imo and well, we've waited AGES for the second AOT season.

I should really start with berserk at some point. I don't care about CGI, as long as story and characters can convice me to watch the series.

The last one you mentioned is actually the one I am the most excited for, Danmach Sword Oratorio. I read the manga and I have to say: It is far better than the Original. It more or less tells what happens in the other series from Ais' point of view. Which is pretty hilarious at times, while at some points it gets pretty dark. I just hope that they don't mess it up...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info