:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

and this seasons fate universe series is kinda interesting. the kara no kyoukai vibe is hard^^

@uchimusume
yeah that was the only thing i feared but they did a good job.

and these backgrounds in dr stone mmh^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Ok, I to be fair here... I was pretty sure that fire force would deliver quite nicely. I mean, the source material is great and while I haven't looked at the staff list (yet. I should do that. I did look up the voice actors though, as I couldn't seem to recognise Maki's voice from anywhere... well, now I know why), the previews were VERY promising.

But HOLY CRAP did I underestimate it! WHAT THE HELL (pun intended) KIND OF FIRST EPISODE WAS THAT???? If the quality stays anywhere near consistent, then even if were to get severe pacing issues later on or anything along those lines, it'd be well worth watching anyways simply for the visuals alone. The closest thing I can compare it to right now is the Mahoutsukai no Yome OVA in terms of quality across the entire episode. That or movies.
I had thought that they cherry-picked great scenes for the previews... nope. It just always looks that gorgeous. Is it too early to call this a contender for anime of the season?

And yes, I KNOW that I'm way too hyped for this at the moment to make any reasonable judgment, but still JUST LOOK AT IT!! IT'S BLOODY AMAZING!!!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I'm quite curious how far they will take vinland story and if they keep following the manga. Hopefully!

so todays anime: copcraft. i have a good feeling about this, the clap text somehow reminds me of armitage or gothic^^ we will see.
"
tsunamikun wrote:
so todays anime: copcraft. i have a good feeling about this, the clap text somehow reminds me of armitage or gothic^^ we will see.

The description reminded me of a cross between kekkai sensen and gate. After watching it I can say that it's quite unlike either of those. Pretty interesting for now, I think I'll keep watching it.

I think I might have caught up to everything I wanted to see this season by tomorrow. There's a LOT of stuff... heck, there's even two new isekai series for my inner isekai fanboy (at this point it's an addiction. I know they're... not exactly good, but unless they're ridiculously awful, I can't keep myself from watching them. SAO is an exception, it's awful and I just watch it to see if it can finally manage to get a decent story going but turns into watching it to hate on it).

Haven't seen Vinland Saga yet... I heard a LOT of praise for the manga, but I just can't handle the majority of historical anime. Might give it a shot later on though (Yeah, no. We all know that's likely not going to happen. We all have our ever growing "plan to watch" lists and know how that ends up working out).
One piece finally got an episode that wasn't plagued by terrible pacing/fillers.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:

The description reminded me of a cross between kekkai sensen and gate. After watching it I can say that it's quite unlike either of those. Pretty interesting for now, I think I'll keep watching it.

Yeah that other world thingie(a Must in todays anime society :P). I thought more along the lines: two peacekeepers from different societies (armitage) or a detective loli and her faithful sidekick(gothic). It was something different but very enjoyable to watch.

btw don't get too hung up on the historical tag of vinland saga. While it is exactly that the viewpoint of the story is still a teenager who doesn't much care for stuffy history. In it core vinland saga is a story about a war at least in the first part(which will take the whole season)

Todays anime: nothing, wooo freedom! gonna make those last challenges...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I hear the actual isekais this season are genuinely bad. I can live without those.

It's interesting really... one of them has... not the best source material, but a pretty decent adaptation by a new studio while the other has good source material, but an absolutely AWFUL adaptation. I might continue to watch and enjoy the former, but not so sure about the latter.

I will probably drop both mid-season because there's just TOO MUCH to watch.
I haven't really watched anything of the current season aside from JoJo, but I have been reading a bunch of stuff. Mainly light-hearted SoL stuff, but I'd love some recommendations for what's on at the moment.
"
PastryKing13 wrote:
I haven't really watched anything of the current season aside from JoJo, but I have been reading a bunch of stuff. Mainly light-hearted SoL stuff, but I'd love some recommendations for what's on at the moment.

Any genres you're particularly interested in?
"
FCK42 wrote:
Any genres you're particularly interested in?

Honestly, so long as it ain't isekai I'm down to give it a watch. Also stuff that borders on grimderp for its plot lol. I don't get how people can enjoy shows where it's highly likely at least one person will die horribly per episode, like Akame ga Kill or Magical Girl Raising Project.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info